Take a Bow Vs. Ghosttown

Headless.Headphones

Take a Bow Vs; Ghosttown  

36 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• Take a Bow
    • Ghosttown

I always have been the minority with TAB and realized during RH tour (people could not contain salivating getting it live). If I had gotten Drowned World or what a line or two of Bad Girl, set for life. Take a Bow a snoozefest but that sums up the whole album, sleep like a baby. But I always say had she kept in the Tupac portion and still kept it all the same, would have sooo much more cred in my eyes. Not a Tupac fan or know a single song, just who he was at the time right.

Meanwhile I still think the whole reaction to Ghosttown it falls under so underrated and I see all this praise but it was. Had amazing ballads since the 80s but Ghost is like I will trump all you guys, or make a strong case.

Take A Bow has always been an ultimate favorite of mine.   Though, Ghosttown came along and eclipsed it for me.  Though vocally, I will still say Take a Bow is probably better.  I just love Ghosttown and how she sounds. 

It's a tough one for me.

On one hand, I listen to Ghosttown a lot more and it had a replay factor with me whereas Take a Bow, I would have to be in the mood to listen to it. I choose Ghosttown for that reason although TAB is a masterpiece in my opinion.

Word by word. Nowadays Ilisten to 'Ghosttown' a little bit more as I really love "Rebel Heart".