Bel

M14 thread - New Album 2018/2019 ( Production Mirwais and ..., new song Beautiful Game)

Recommended Posts

On 26/5/2018 at 1:44 PM, kesiak said:

I think it's unfair to compare her recent material to songs we've got 20+ years of memories attached to. Some fans seem to - at least in part - view the quality of her material through the prism of chart success (or lack of thereof) or general public's approval. I really don't care if she has another #1 single or album. Yes, it would be lovely, of course, but the music itself is more important to me. She's already won all the accolades, broke records and has had a truly unprecedented career. Rebel Heart had its faults but what impressed most about it is the songwriting itself - there are some truly great songs there. I was really surprised that this late in the game Madonna still seemed hungry, creative and engaged in the songwriting process. Which, in turn, makes me hopeful about the new album. 

Personally, not that I care much about charts and radio positions really, but we all appreciate the general public awareness and recognition for Madonna's new music out there. :)

So yeah, sales and charts are the least concern to me at this point of her career. I've clearly stated several times in this forum that I don't care at all about what she sells today and chart positions. I don't longer for another #1, anywhere in the world and anywhere in the charts. Would I like radios to play her new singles? Absolutely. But I'm not asking for a #1 hit again, nor 6 million singles sold again. I just don't care the least, but I DO care about her recording quality music and trying new things that make her career evolve, like the big majority of fans here I suppose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, RobbyXPeacock said:

the only thing full of shit is a comment like that.
She had rappers way before (Waiting Remix;  I'd Rather Be Your Lover and most of all that dreadful "Did You Do It"
And she also did silly songs in the past (I'm Going Bananas; Supernatural; Jimmy Jimmy).

I think I am the only fan on the planet who enjoys Did you do it!!

Love the rhythm, the Waiting backing track, the joke about the men's perspective on how they see and recount sex with M (Sucked the mole on her hip, licked the lipstick off her lip) and an unsatisfied M singing Waiting (I backed out quick because I thought I split it)...

 

But please don't touch Supernatural :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Enrico said:

I think I am the only fan on the planet who enjoys Did you do it!!

Love the rhythm, the Waiting backing track, the joke about the men's perspective on how they see and recount sex with M (Sucked the mole on her hip, licked the lipstick off her lip) and an unsatisfied M singing Waiting (I backed out quick because I thought I split it)...

 

But please don't touch Supernatural :hearteyes::hearteyes:

No your not cos I loveeeee did you do it as well!!! The part when he says ‘clean out my riffle’ is so good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jascka said:

Personally, not that I care much about charts and radio positions really, but we all appreciate the general public awareness and recognition for Madonna's new music out there. :)

So yeah, sales and charts are the least concern to me at this point of her career. I've clearly stated several times in this forum that I don't care at all about what she sells today and chart positions. I don't longer for another #1, anywhere in the world and anywhere in the charts. Would I like radios to play her new singles? Absolutely. But I'm not asking for a #1 hit again, nor 6 million singles sold again. I just don't care the least, but I DO care about her recording quality music and trying new things that make her career evolve, like the big majority of fans here I suppose.

Wtf is "quality" music? What is quality and "good" music to you is not the samething for the next.  I've  always said that M's older fans are the most judgmental and harshest of her new work. Guess what grandpa she has moved on from the style of music you liked and enjoyed back in high school. Madonna has always been like that that is why she is Madonna.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Enrico said:

I think I am the only fan on the planet who enjoys Did you do it!!

Love the rhythm, the Waiting backing track, the joke about the men's perspective on how they see and recount sex with M (Sucked the mole on her hip, licked the lipstick off her lip) and an unsatisfied M singing Waiting (I backed out quick because I thought I split it)...

 

But please don't touch Supernatural :hearteyes::hearteyes:

I love Did you do it too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FrozenPenguin said:

Wtf is "quality" music? What is quality and "good" music to you is not the samething for the next.  I've  always said that M's older fans are the most judgmental and harshest of her new work. Guess what grandpa she has moved on from the style of music you liked and enjoyed back in high school. Madonna has always been like that that is why she is Madonna.

calm down susan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, FrozenPenguin said:

Wtf is "quality" music? What is quality and "good" music to you is not the samething for the next.  I've  always said that M's older fans are the most judgmental and harshest of her new work. Guess what grandpa she has moved on from the style of music you liked and enjoyed back in high school. Madonna has always been like that that is why she is Madonna.

I'm 25 and I am way more critical of her (and her recent albums) than her 102 year old fans! Geez. And "grandpa?" Yes a lot of us are grandmas and grandpas at 21 and some are 7 years old in many ways in their 40s and 50s. Ageist comments like those are why M does the things she does and will never stop.

So yeah, cálmate Susana. Besos! :bothered2::kissy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cailohfornia said:

I'm 25 and I am way more critical of her (and her recent albums) than her 102 year old fans! Geez. And "grandpa?" Yes a lot of us are grandmas and grandpas at 21 and some are 7 years old in many ways in their 40s and 50s. Ageist comments like those are why M does the things she does and will never stop.

So yeah, cálmate Susana. Besos! :bothered2::kissy:

 

Blah blah blah and yeah What's with the Spanish? :Madonna033:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FrozenPenguin said:

Blah blah blah and yeah What's with the Spanish? :Madonna033:

¿I know right? There's no Susana in my Spanish Lesson. But I'm just a Rebel Heart MDNA hitting Hard Candy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.