Work started on new album confirmed

Spanky1995

electronic with acoustic.... again? gosh, I don't wanna demand her to do anything but honestly that's pretty tired. I want something new, no retreads. I will even take a full acoustic album since she's never made one, at least it would be different. Even though acoustic guitars don't excite me much.

But let her do what she wants to do.  :thinker: I hope she can stay away from fan comments completely this time, but I doubt it. :lol:

Electronic with Acoustic Guitar Elements...and some deep Dance Tracks.

and a Bonus CD with good Alternate Songs.

and please a good choice in Singles and Remixers of that.

and No Madonna , tik tok or Bitch in the Songs.

No ft MIA, Nicki Minaj or Rap Crap

Thank You.

I love it when she Includes her name in her songs

Please no more religious stuff.

I'd choose to:

Jack Antonoff who produced Melodrama by Lorde wich also received a Grammy Award nomination for Album of the Year at the 60th Annual Grammy Awards, I can't imagine how good M would sound with such amazing songs like: Homemade Dynamite, Green Light, Sober or Writer In The Dark

Jeff Bhasker who produced West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy wich won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album, in 2012. With powerful dance tracks like Lost in the World Madonna would deffinetely return to the charts.

Frank Dukes who produced the last Camila Cabello album, it sounds modern, cool, fresh and sober without those Major Lazer sounds that infects most of the songs nowadays.

An finally Max Martin, but only for vocal production, he creates good catchy pop melodies wich would help to M to refresh her voice.

Please M, no collabs with artists 40 years younger, no hip-hop producers and/or "artists" (I hate hip-hop with all my heart), no DJs. You should summon real musicians. Don't be a follower this time, be a trendsetter. Put your awful singing lessons aside and get your old voice back. And please: you should reconsider your idea of a political album. What a fucking bore. We are living really dark times and we need a brief moment to forget and have fun. Do you remember how fun you used to be? 

This is my humble opinion and I don't intend to offend anyone.

She must have taken the snacks pic with a digital camera coz she's not allowing cell phones in the studio anymore.

Also - the snacks confirm the suspicion the Adele is there, collaborating on a song called Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Electronic with Acoustic Guitar Elements...and some deep Dance Tracks.

and a Bonus CD with good Alternate Songs.

and please a good choice in Singles and Remixers of that.

and No Madonna , tik tok or Bitch in the Songs.

No ft MIA, Nicki Minaj or Rap Crap

Thank You.

I agree with nearly everything you said

She must have taken the snacks pic with a digital camera coz she's not allowing cell phones in the studio anymore.

Also - the snacks confirm the suspicion the Adele is there, collaborating on a song called Cobra.

Barf. I can't stand that nasty cow who DARED to say "suck my dick" (???) to Damon Albarn

The assumption comes from?

From the CANDY and junk she’s got. Omg......it’s a joke get off being so defensive. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Especially someone who’s also posting that the food means Adele is there, or also posting in that other thread.

These Instagram stories will give you guys aneurysm

From the CANDY and junk she’s got. Omg......it’s a joke get off being so defensive. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Especially someone who’s also posting that the food means Adele is there, or also posting in that other thread.

These Instagram stories will give you guys aneurysm

I don't think it's food what she got. I think it's too much booze. She has been spotted drinking quite a lot in the last few years, which is so unlike her. It saddens me

I don't think it's food what she got. I think it's too much booze. She has been spotted drinking quite a lot in the last few years, which is so unlike her. It saddens me

anigif_original-13973-1447959765-13.gif?