What is the most in tune TV presentation?

Luiz Ribeiro

What is the most in tune presentation, and why is Sooner or Later Live at Oscars?

By far her best vocal performance ever.  This comes in second....

I know that it was considered Playback but do we know for sure?

Obviously a playback, but gawd how beautiful this was.  I also like how natural she sounds even though it's a playback.  Her last two tours, a number of the performances comes off as bad karaoke.  

Obviously a playback, but gawd how beautiful this was.  I also like how natural she sounds even though it's a playback.  Her last two tours, a number of the performances comes off as bad karaoke.  

The DVD version is dubbed, but in the concert isnt

Check i out the 2006 - Confessions Tour Dress Rehearsal 5.10.06

http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/NHg7n1N6/file.html

At 4:19s she complains of the excess echo in the vocals

Speaking of Confessions Tour... she sang quite beautiful on a number of songs throughout the show.  This is one that always stood out to me.  I definitely would use this performance to prove Madonna can sing without all the backing tracks.  She just sounds lovely on this.

and here's another lovely performance from her from the same tour...

And of course, we can't forget "Live To Tell".  Just perfect.

Speaking of Confessions Tour... she sang quite beautiful on a number of songs throughout the show.  This is one that always stood out to me.  I definitely would use this performance to prove Madonna can sing without all the backing tracks.  She just sounds lovely on this.

DW IS MY SONG <3

CT versions is amazing and the end os the song at DWT is magic

Thank you for this thread.

Always good to remember what she did well.

She's an human, and she herself said she isnt a singer, but an artist. We, like fans, have to be happy when she did some great live, and laugh, like ger, when the things gone weird lol...... fans, not blind and limited fans....and always MADONNA fans first <3

Kill me, but i dont see anything magical at this VMA performance, just kind of ok......but thats it..... Blond Ambition coreo, but without all the rest of the scenario and dancers..... vocal ok, but not "wooooooooooooooow"..... 

And sorry, I've know that 99% of the fans love it....

Kill me, but i dont see anything magical at this VMA performance, just kind of ok......but thats it..... Blond Ambition coreo, but without all the rest of the scenario and dancers..... vocal ok, but not "wooooooooooooooow"..... 

This is Gold though. At the time, she did very few live performances since she rose to fame.  It also seemed to be a hint of what she was planning to do on tour (stair case and some of the choreography).  She opened the show that night.  She was one of the highlights of the night as she also won several MTV Awards for Like a Prayer and Express Yourself video.  Not only that she presented George Michael the "Vanguard video award".  Something she was honored with a few years prior (long before "Like A Prayer" was even thought of).

As for the vocal... I guess that I agree it wasn't something spectacular, but it was pretty good nevertheless. It was classic Madonna vocals.  At least it was LIVE vocals unlike the pre-recorded vocals used on the BLOND AMBITION TOUR.

Id say its really great if we didnt have the blond ambition performance which was so much more polished visually. But of course its still great regardless

She sounds soooooo good here!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well that's because the whole performance was mimed.  Not one bit of it was a live vocal, nor was it intended.  Thank goodness the presentation was superb or she would have been torn to shreds at the time when she originally did this.

Ray Of Light.

OPRAH 1998.

Nothing else will come close. Ever.

True very nice. And that was because there were lots of echoes to her voice and I wish she'd use the same trick each time hen doing ROL live

The combination between the voice effects and her actual falsetto is good

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk