• Please log in to reply
Photo

Sisley Reactions Thread - 09/01: MG video

Curtains
  • Posted A week ago

I'm keeping all her reaction videos in one thread from now on to avoid posting too many! For those who don't know, this girl is reacting to all of Madonna's discography and videography! Make sure to check it out! ;)

The First Album era:

Spoiler

Like a Virgin era:

Spoiler

• xrhaul likes this

Liam
  • Posted A week ago

Liam

Express Yourself; Don't Repress Yourself

• 2,234 posts
  • M Fan Since:1985

Thanks.  I enjoy this girl.  She's fun.  And personally I didn't mind you posting a thread for each reaction video or era.  If people don't care about it, then they can easily just ignore the thread, just like any other thread they aren't interested in. 

• Curtains likes this

Erotica25.jpg

Curtains
  • Posted A week ago

Thanks.  I enjoy this girl.  She's fun.  And personally I didn't mind you posting a thread for each reaction video or era.  If people don't care about it, then they can easily just ignore the thread, just like any other thread they aren't interested in. 

I might still do that if you want, but I don't want to annoy anyone though! :)

Liam
  • Posted A week ago

Liam

Express Yourself; Don't Repress Yourself

• 2,234 posts
  • M Fan Since:1985

I might still do that if you want, but I don't want to annoy anyone though! :)

People get annoyed about the silliest things. I see how they treated you over at another fan forum for posting. A lot of people enjoyed it, but there were the usual that came in to spoil the fun and turn this into a negative.  It's amazing to see some fans get so irate over how the media and others pick on Madonna and be negative and the one time we have a young eccentric girl just genuinely enjoying Madonna for the first time, some fans have to turned it into something negative.  It's ridiculous. 

• Curtains likes this

Erotica25.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users