Would you go see an M tour that recreated performances from the past?

RUADJAI

61 members voted

1. 1. Would you see a tour that recreates performances from tours passed?

• No way!
    • Waaaay!
    • Madonna would never do that.
    • I'd go cuz it's Madonna, but I don't like the idea.

If Madonna made a tour of performances passed would you be into it? What performances would you like to see done? I know she always says she would never repeat herself, but I think it may be cool to see her masturbate on a bed again. Especially for those of us who were too young to see in person. What are your choices? or why would you hate on such an amazing idea? 

:Madonna001:

My list is to come cuz I have no life.  :kitty:

That would be the complete opposite of what she used to be known for. re-invention reversed?

i think i would not like her to repeat an of the performances because they will never be as good as seeing them for the first time. besides, there are enough people who imitated her act, i am not mentioning any names...

the only way i could see her repeat her performances in any kind of way would be ridiculing them as part of a comedy act.

That would be cool for one song.

Been there, done that:

Ray Of Light Confessions Tour = Ray Of Light Sticky & Sweet Tour ... :laughing:

One full tour made up of just past performances sounds very Vegas (aka tacky) to me. Some years ago I would say that Madonna would never do that, but after Hard Candy gyms and MDNA skicare I'm not that sure anymore lol :laughing:.

But I would be ok if M went on a small tour (something like 10 dates) to celebrate the anniversay of The Virgin Tour or Who's That Girl Tour (her most innocent shows), with the same setlist, outfits (just a little bit updated lol), choreography and even some dates could be like the original schedule. Oh, and of course that such new tour DVD would be edited like the 80's ones and not like her most recent stuff lol :smile:.

Could be interesting. Can you imagine:

Like a Virgin in a wedding dress

Causing a Commotion in the bustier

Express Yourself with the cone bra

Deeper and Deeper with the wig

Ray of Light in the punk outfit

American Life in the military gear

Hung Up in the leotard

I'll stop there as I'm not such a fan of what came after 😋

On a larger scale, her reinvention abilities really came to an end in 2008. All is possible right now.

Personally, I'd like her to be fit again, and start dressing with more class. Her hats and trainers aren't anything I like.

If that would be accompanied by an exact re-performance of Masterpiece from the MDNA Tour in an ideal upcoming tour, it'd make me very happy.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Never say never with Madonna. I think the idea of a pop star as well as her idea of a pop star has changed. What she once swore off might be within reach. The fact that she's the only one who can really pull off a show like that is reason enough to do it. 

a few i'd like to see...

Let it Will Be (Confessions Promo Tour) 

Like a Virgin (Blond Ambition)

Give it 2 Me (Hard Candy Promo Tour)

Ray of Light (Drowned World Tour)

Vogue (Reinvention Tour with Girlie Show breakdown)

Dress You Up ( Virgin Tour)

Into the Groove (WTG Tour)

Express Yourself (Blond Ambition)

Hanky Panky (Blond Ambition)

Holiday (Reinvention Tour)

You'll See (Drowned World)

Lo Que Siente La Mujer (Drowned World)

Get Together (Confessions Tour)

Rain (Girlie Show)

Everybody (Girlie Show)

Now that I'm making the list ... I mean more of recreation of certain performances, not necessarily exact replicas would be ideal. At least come out on a fucking red velvet bed so I can live that moment IRL.   :iw:

NO

Except a medley of all 3 'Candy Shop' performances placed together, that she'd do.

tumblr_mm2j00fLsS1s3cztko1_500.gif

hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Yeah! other than that I don't think she would do such a thing...

Never look back, it's a  waste of time...

And, I'm sorry to say, I prefer certain performances to stay in my mind with her in full energy, which I'm not saying is gone,

but you can't deny it's gotten lower...

I think she will do an acoustic show, spectacular, but with less dancing...

But as always, she can prove me wrong, if she finally gets a new trainer!!!!

You know, I underestimate how fit she really is. Yes sure, she isn’t as active lately but really... she’s been doing this for like 30 years. If she worked at it, no matter her age, she could re-do ANY performance she’s done. It’s in her bones. It would be like riding a bike. But with copyright lawsuits from the choreographers.