SEX BOOK - official editions are?

Adrian

Actually the Japan ones are the cheapest in sealed condition. I got mine around $120 last year - even the box is sealed (white edition).

Most rare is the German one in my opinion. Sealed ones cost around $450 on eBay.

You might want to open that sealed box...you never know what you might find inside lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 5 weeks later...

@@Adrian What seems to be a different version of the Sex book here in Brazil is actually a magazine with a few pictures from the book itself. It has biography, discography, films, videos, concerts, Madonna's life in general up to that period and it was released to celebrate her first time in Brazil with The Girlie Show tour. 

http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/8492-dl-hq-scans-sex-brazilian-bookmagazine/?hl=sex

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking of buying a copy of the Sex book but I don't know which one I want to buy. I read that the Japanese one is cheaper and better (because the quality of the paper is said to be better) but I've got few questions for those of you who have it:

-The brown box one is the first edition and the white box belongs to the second edition, right?

-The first edition has censored male genitals or it happens only in the second edition (or maybe in both of them)?

-The CD comes inside of the book, right? I mean, you have to open de milar cover to get it, or not?