35-39 4.3%

30-34 3.6%

25-29 3.9%

20-24 3.3%

15-19 3.7%

10-14 3.6%

5-9    2.6%

1-4 1.3%

A couple were tricky because some of the singles were only singles in Europe and/or other regions. The 2007 single stumped me and then it dawned on me.

Score 75/75 Timer 04:42

I didn't forget "Another Suitcase in Another Hall", but I kept trying to enter in "Another Suitcase in the Hall".  I also was stumped at first with one of the 2003 singles. I was going through my head "what single did I forget from American Life?" I thought maybe "Nobody Knows Me" as it did get a promotional release, but it wasn't necessary a single. Just a b-side. Anyway, it finally dawned on me, the Britney Spears Collab.

I didn't forget "Another Suitcase in Another Hall", but I kept trying to enter in "Another Suitcase in the Hall".  I also was stumped at first with one of the 2003 singles. I was going through my head "what single did I forget from American Life?" I thought maybe "Nobody Knows Me" as it did get a promotional release, but it wasn't necessary a single. Just a b-side. Anyway, it finally dawned on me, the Britney Spears Collab.

that shouldn't have been on it 

• 1 year later...

75/75 - 8.08 minutes left on the timer 😆I can list them all chronologically but for the life of me i couldn't recall Dress You Up, so wasted half a minute or so on that lol. I don't think Hey You should have been on the list tbh. Also apparently 1.4% after the 15 minute cut off could only name 1-4 singles LOL. What planet they living on?