Best BAT  

64 members voted

1. 1. Best BAT

• Yokohama
    • Barcelona
    • Nice

On 1/11/2018 at 8:52 PM, Bat-Fan said:
On 1/11/2018 at 8:06 PM, Liam said:

I have all the shows that were released. They're great. I'm just pleased that it's out there. She or parent companies have pretty much released everything she's done live, so I have no complaints. Nothing is perfect, but this woman has been doing it for 35 years. There is so much to enjoy, so I don't spend my time mulling over "what could be" when we have so much to enjoy. Not many artists' fans can say the same.

it is just Madonna and Kylie that release their tours, other artists not so much.

Incorrect! There are many artists/bands who release their tours.  It's just not only the artists you closely follow.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 10:49 AM, anel_ said:

I’d say yokohama because it’s the one I watched the most simply for the ponytail. I wish she filmed an American show with the ponytail :( 

Well we do have the BAT Houston recording. Its not an official release, but its the video that was fed to the arena screens

Watching my freshly rip Yokohama Laserdisc right now with bright colors and deep contrast. She is better vocally on this.

I ll try to finish the Nice laserdisc rip tomorrow.

Those recordings are great. Untouched. Her best concert videos. Difficult to choose between both.

Bercelona is too messy ... Fun but messy.

• madgefan pinned, pinned and unpinned this topic