Single Covers

Robocup

Lots of great ones! My favorites are Burning Up, Open Your Heart, Cherish, Justify My Love, Dear Jessie, and the French (?) cover of Rescue Me from Harper's Bazaar. Plus a few others, lol.

Thanks...but we have all struggled to come up with just ONE here? :)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Lol, I was waiting for someone to call me out @@Robocup! Everyone has to choose just one,but it's really hard, there are so many amazing covers! If I could only have one, it would be Cherish (hence my avatar)

Actually, I know how you feel.  In fact, I probably would have posted "Justify My Love" cover if someone else didn't post it.  And the more I think about it, I also love the "True Blue" (single) cover, and the "Angel" cover just as much.  All fantastic covers.

118058923.jpg

angel.jpg

Actually, I know how you feel. In fact, I probably would have posted "Justify My Love" cover if someone else didn't post it. And the more I think about it, I also love the "True Blue" (single) cover, and the "Angel" cover just as much. All fantastic covers.

118058923.jpg

angel.jpg

Ok ok so since we're there...

:)48972327b338c3db2100889fbbf90f37.jpg38052765ec3db24a6bc5a45f94452861.jpg276184709df9e9f4d39b465104ff4139.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Rebel Heart really signifies the death of "singles" artwork.  Not to say it wasn't already happening. Most other artists are simply using album artwork or video captures from the video for the release of their singles.

They don't care anymore ;(  it's a shame :(

to be fair she did care about Ghosttown and BIM but they were.... an acquired taste. Still appreciate that she DID care. Better that than nothing. An artist that doesn't care about how their work is presented is what... so hope she continues to care even if the fans roast her  :speakno: being like "whatever" about things would be worse.

• 2 weeks later...