Ask Madonna

Robocup

Ok ok I have questions for you!

If you had a chance to interview Madonna for a TV special, what would the main 3 questions for her be?

Mine as follows:

1) Whose idea was it to use that specific cover for Bedtime Stories, and were you upset when it got mixed up and made upside down in the first pressing in the USA?

2) Are you still working out?

3) What kind of part in a movie would you like to have nowadays?

:)

be5425204ff578a4a8f59f92ecd81b31.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

1) What happened with Stuart Price?, he was on the road with you for so many years and suddenly he disappeared (Kevin Antunes is a mess)

2) Why (for the last 2 albums) you choosed an extend track list instead of just a couple solid songs?

3) Would you release the whole collection with bonus tracks?

1. Have you had much direct experience with those on the autism spectrum?

2. Do you know much about synaesthesia and how it can affect the relationship between art and music?

3. Would you agree that songs with lower BPMs are richer in texture because there's more space to create those layered textures than with faster BPMs?

1. What do you think of those fans who demand or expect you to lead your music career their way?

2. How successful do you think you would be if you followed those fans' advice? 

3. What's one thing about you that most would never imagined about you?

Madonna: Are you talking about Human Nature? Oh, I love this song. Have you heard Candy Shop?

2) Are you still working out?

Madonna: yes. To Human Nature and Candy Shop.

3) What kind of part in a movie would you like to have nowadays?

Madonna: the part where I get to sing Human Nature and Candy Shop.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thankfully, I was able to get a question answered during her live chat back during the RH promotion. My question was

"Were there any songs you wished had been singles but weren't?" 

The "Falling Free" answer was unexpected because she felt the powers that be felt it wasn't "conventional enough" so I guess this says a lot that M still wants to release some unexpected songs but I guess the need for a commercial hit or something radio friendly prevails.

Besides that.

1. As someone with such a diverse and vast catalog of music, videos and projects, do you see yourself possibly releasing remastered or special editions for the fans or a commemorative boxset as your previous manager once wanted to before being shut down by Warner?

2. During the recording and conception process of your records since your debut album, which have you found the most difficult in both technical perspective and personally as an artist?

3. During the Rebel Heart Tour, you performed a lot of obscure tracks and fan favorites that perhaps we thought we'd never hear again. Seeing the reaction to songs like "Who's That Girl, True Blue" and the rarely performed "Take a Bow", could future performances possibly bring out songs never performed at all during your career, for example "Skin" or "Rescue Me?"