Your first Madonna item?

Dashfox

We have something in common, @@Dashfox! eyes:

Mine is also BS, German printing (here in Brazil CD wasn't manufactured), back in 1994. It was very cheap at time. Have loved it since the very first listen. Still have it, of course, in very bad condition after decades of using it a lot.

This, TIC and TB (the latters bought in 2001) are my 3 first M acquisitions ever. All in very bad condition after decades of manipulation, all very heroic, all them make me feel so proud of having them (of course every single other item of collection too). After them, I bought both AL and R&R in 2003. I would only have got another item in 2011, when my sister gave me S&ST DVD/CD for my b-day. The same year I bought all DVD tours, plus STR/HC/COADF. In 2012 I bought all other studio albums released by then, plus Celebration 2 DVD, WTG OST and YCD and some bios. The other items were afforded in the next years. My last proud acquisition is both 2 CD and DVD of RHT.

See you!

Why do you use initials for every album you're mentioning? It's disturbing my reading

You can mention an album's full name once and THEN use initials when referring to it again

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You remember the very first Madonna item you bought?

Do you still have it? Good or bad condition?

Mine was Bedtime Stories CD (see below), I bought in a Music Shop in the beginning of the 2000's, that shop still exists but today is smaller and the attendance is not very good as the old times, oh well...

And you? Still have your very first Madonna item?

Show us!

attachicon.gifBedtime 2.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 3.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 4.jpgattachicon.gifBedtime 1.jpg

Bedtime Stories came in a splendid blue jewel case here in Europe. SO beautiful! 6aae5aac09adc745b0c12e428f452a2e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Get Together Australian CD Single.

I remember hearing it on top 40 countdown shows on the radio and watching the music video on MTV and Rage while completing falling in love with the song and Madonna. Hung Up and Sorry had never drawn me in but she won me over with Get Together and Jump. I lost the CD single as it was way before I started collecting Madonna.

Ray of Light album, very close to launch, I was a teen.

I remember my teacher asked me to bring the CD to class. I got in a bit late, and as I was walking in I hear the whole class scream "NOOOOOO!!!!!!! Not Madonna!!!" lmao

It was the first time I knew with no question Madonna was a controversial figure, even though at that time she wasn't going out of her way to bother anybody. Quite the lesson..

True Blue LP was the first thing I got. It looked like a plate someone used before me. The envelope was marked with the name of Anette Aspenberg from London (don't know who she is) and date 17.06.86 if I'm not mistaken. Disc was in perfect condition (maybe the owner had carefully addressed with this thing). I'd like to see the previous owner, and thank her for it. Can you hear me, if you're here...

• 10 months later...