Rescue Me (Special Edit Remix)

flavio

13 hours ago, thelioncourtheart_ said:

I think it was more so the glamour look and how it was classic Hollywood image she did so well. Even if it was a mixture of footage from the shoot or others, her label and music stations have done stranger things. She was really breath taking in it though. Though imagining the perfect video is probably better.

Didn't her team release a strange one with footage from the WTG Tour though? :laughing: It was about 2 mins of mismatched footage set to Rescue Me. I couldn't find it but remember it so well.

Yeah, there was a video created, using footage from Who's That Girl Tour that was used in certain regions.  Though, I don't believe her team had anything to do with it.  See, the song was not intended to be released as a single, but radio played it anyway, and it got great reception, so her record company decided to release it.   I believe the video was something put together by some video station in Europe.  In the U.S., I don't believe MTV or VH1 even played a video for it.  But I agree it's an awful video.  

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...