Razor Blades

RUADJAI

post-960-0-17728500-1512922911_thumb.jpg

Madonna-Jimmy-Fallon-Video-2016.jpg

i keep seeing these razor blade earrings she's been wearing and I can't help but think of the time she was on Rosie's talk show in 1998 and seemed so shocked and almost appalled at the site of a doll someone had made of her with razor blades on it's dress. Time changes everything I guess. 

https://youtu.be/FUZx998qzT0?t=3m26s

It's apparent the over all idea of the doll and its looks is what she's appalled at, not just the "razor blades".  That all said, people's views change over time.  She used to talk about not having violence in her videos, but then she filmed a few violent videos and brought some very violent themes to her her MDNA show with "Gang Bang" and "Revolver".  In no way, do I feel she's promoting violence is an answer to any situation. It's just an artistic way to express one's art without actually harming anyone.

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifIMG_0173.JPG

Madonna-Jimmy-Fallon-Video-2016.jpg

i keep seeing these razor blade earrings she's been wearing and I can't help but think of the time she was on Rosie's talk show in 1998 and seemed so shocked and almost appalled at the site of a doll someone had made of her with razor blades on it's dress. Time changes everything I guess.

https://youtu.be/FUZx998qzT0?t=3m26s

She must have thought of the danger for lil Lola back in the day lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk