MADONNA CONFIRMS NEW TOUR 2018!

MadgeSlave

Well she didn't say she would be touring in 2018, she said 2017 was Portugal and Soccer mum and 2018 she's coming back....could mean anything, like she's coming back to America, coming back to making new music, coming back from the supermarket!

Unless she's been working on a new album discreetly and will release it March/April with the tour starting September/October....we shall see!

Didn't Drownedmadonna or someone say that there was something big going down in january/ early 2018?

If that's true, and it's music, that would be awesome. They seemed to hype it as something "big", so we'll see

what happens :)

Only time will tell - and Madonna off course, if she's willing to give us a heads-up! :)

Can somebody please edit the topic title? She doesn't say she is touring in 2018... Maybe she takes 2018 to work on new material, hope I'm wrong but I don't see a tour coming before 2019.

but she says "2018 I'm coming for you" to Cooper, even as joke, coming means going somewhere no? You cant go somewhere with soemthing for 2018 and be in a studio preparing it.

Lost in translation. She means 2018 is going to be a big year for her. She never said it was a tour.

I know what she said, but if it was a big year for hear she would rather say "its going to be a big year for me" and not "im coming for you" you cant chase someone if the other person doesnt know that you are "out there", got my point?

Oh my! People are setting themselves up with a HUGE disappointment to think she just confirmed a "TOUR" with that comment to Cooper.  If she's planning to tour in 2018, dates would be already planned at some major venues.  I guess anything is impossible, but her "soon" has proven to take eons.  I don't believe she'll be back on the road until 2019.  If we're lucky we'll get a new album by the end of next year.

I know what she said, but if it was a big year for hear she would rather say "its going to be a big year for me" and not "im coming for you" you cant chase someone if the other person doesnt know that you are "out there", got my point?

We could go round and round but you I’ll just wait for them to confirm it whenever it happens we all know what Madonna says and what she does are two different things.