MADONNA CONFIRMS NEW TOUR 2018!

MadgeSlave

By the way: She said "I'm coming back - MAYBE - I'm coming back for you!" and points at Silver Fox. "Maybe"...

She said nothing about touring or new music for 2018.

And "soon" can be used for 2018, 2019, 2037...

So don't make big deal out of it.

Yep!  Though she said "Baby" not "Maybe".  But you're right, she never said she was touring in 2018.  All she said was "soon".   She wasn't specific at all.  She quickly jumped to saying "Soccer mom 2017" and then alluded that she's coming back in 2018.  She was generalizing and not confirming anything.  I'm sure in her mind. she hopes to have a new album out next year.  While I would love to have an album YESTERDAY, her best bet is to wait and release until late next year.  Take on the holiday season, next year.  I don't see her doing a huge tour until 2019.  If she's planning something on a smaller scale or at one specific venue, it could be a bit sooner.

well if its TOAC-esque then it won't be as hard as a normal show... and since we may get an "acoustic" album, then production may not take too long if she's already writing songs in her spare time. God only knows tho, hope it's sooner rather than later...   :om: but it feels like the next era will be a departure so we have no idea how she'll do things. 

yea. true she could be making songs in Portugal since their is hardly any pics of her their. The thing with a small concert like TOAC so expensive mainly for rich people that can afford tickets. lol

The fact that we’re still debating over this. 2018 isn’t even here yet so we’ll have 365 days of ‘she said...’.

Guess we had to discuss something now that we have the Rebel Heart Tour release.

What do u mean she said something? She never even appeared on kelly and ryan... Its all an illusion... Theres too much confusion..

yea. true she could be making songs in Portugal since their is hardly any pics of her their. The thing with a small concert like TOAC so expensive mainly for rich people that can afford tickets. lol

I mean she doesnt even need to go on a studio to write songs with a guitarist or something like that.. anythings possible... I dont think her next album is gonna be a superproduced album like RH where each track was tweaked and produced and reproduced and remixed several times. I think she wants to keep it more simple, and also secretive so it doesnt leak...

...Cut to two or three months from now and Madonna teasing us on Instagram, with lyrics and images/video of her in some studio with some big name producers and artists,  Meanwhile Drowned Madonna and the Tribe will be fighting over who got the "exclusive" first on furthered assumed details and names of songs of what she's hinted on.   :laughing::pop:

I mean she doesnt even need to go on a studio to write songs with a guitarist or something like that.. anythings possible... I dont think her next album is gonna be a superproduced album like RH where each track was tweaked and produced and reproduced and remixed several times. I think she wants to keep it more simple, and also secretive so it doesnt leak...

Serve me that folksy shit I love about Music!

We know contract with LiveNation ends next year, but Im sure that if there´s new music will be at the end of the year (october-november) and tour on the end of winter of 2019 (february-march)

No, we don't know that.  Contracts are always negotiable.  It's possible she has already negotiated a deal to remain with Live Nation. 

I can't wait for new music and I hope she takes her time with it.  I'm needing some inspiration as RH just didn't do it for me. I think this is the first M album I don't know all the words to.

All on her time, 2018 or beyond. I know she has a big hit still in her.

I'm actually surprised there are fans who don't dig RH.  Of course, that's your choice, but for me I just feel the album is a mix bag of songs where many of them have an element of past songs/albums.  Admittingly, the album is all over the place theme and style wise.  But I always felt there was something in the bag for everyone. 

I'm actually surprised there are fans who don't dig RH.  Of course, that's your choice, but for me I just feel the album is a mix bag of songs where many of them have an element of past songs/albums.  Admittingly, the album is all over the place theme and style wise.  But I always felt there was something in the bag for everyone. 

I think Rebel Heart did something the majority of her albums didn't do, which was stick to a certain sound or sounds. Rebel Heart does just as its title implies. Rebel Heart refuses to stick to any one current sound, in the aspect holding its rebellious stance, while also reminiscing older sounds used all through out her catalog, the heart behind the rebel. Every rebel has a past that has made them who they are after all. So, if a mix bag of sounds and content isn't what a listener is looking for in a car ride or in a playlist, I can see it not tuning everyone in. I love Rebel Heart. And I'll love whatever comes next. I'm sure we will get the party banger, and then remixes for the singles, hopefully continuing her reign of dance floor, which unlike US radio, hasn't abandoned her. 

I love pretty much all the songs from RH, but it does not feel like an album. MDNA didn't either. Both feel like a collection of songs under an umbrella title and it felt like Madonna took a back seat to her producers on both (actually I would put HC in that one as well, but that has more of an album feel to it).

Maybe if we got the concept album in two parts that she wanted for RH, it might have been different.

I love pretty much all the songs from RH, but it does not feel like an album. MDNA didn't either. Both feel like a collection of songs under an umbrella title and it felt like Madonna took a back seat to her producers on both (actually I would put HC in that one as well, but that has more of an album feel to it).

Maybe if we got the concept album in two parts that she wanted for RH, it might have been different.

I laugh when people say this about their least favorite albums. As if she just turned over the reigns to someone else. Please!! Any fan who truly believes that, doesn't know Madonna very well. Each one of those albums she put much effort in them like her past albums. Just because she worked with some certain producers that may have pulled her to their sound, doesn't mean she didn't put any effort in.  In the end, it was her choice to go those directions. I actually appreciate it because the truth is; it just proves each one of her albums are a bit different from the last.  I agree her last two albums were a bit more of a mix bag (especially RH), but they included a lot of fantastic songs on them.  Certainly, I'm not saying they measure up to some of her classics, but she's been doing this for nearly 35 years. It is hard to compete with her past when she's had so many classic hits.  

I laugh when people say this about their least favorite albums. As if she just turned over the reigns to someone else. Please!! Any fan who truly believes that, doesn't know Madonna very well. Each one of those albums she put much effort in them like her past albums. Just because she worked with some certain producers that may have pulled her to their sound, doesn't mean she didn't put any effort in.  In the end, it was her choice to go those directions. I actually appreciate it because the truth is; it just proves each one of her albums are a bit different from the last.  I agree her last two albums were a bit more of a mix bag (especially RH), but they included a lot of fantastic songs on them.  Certainly, I'm not saying they measure up to some of her classics, but she's been doing this for nearly 35 years. It is hard to compete with her past when she's had so many classic hits.  

I agree talking about Rebel Heart, but I wouldn't say that about MDNA.

I agree talking about Rebel Heart, but I wouldn't say that about MDNA.

Just proves not everyone feels the same about all the albums, even some of the classic albums. I know some people who dislike some of her classic stuff over her more recent work.  But for me, while I tend to favor her early work, I still appreciate her recent work, even if it doesn't measure up to the classics.  I truly feel that a lot of the issue is agesim/sexism when it comes to her work. Some people just can't handle a 50 something woman singing to music of the current sounds.  For me, I've always felt she's always recorded songs that were pretty current.  Even "Hard Candy" ended up being a head of the curve because a lot of Pharell William's sounds ended up becoming pretty popular several years later.