MADONNA CONFIRMS NEW TOUR 2018!

MadgeSlave

Why are we discussing the meaning of what she said lol, she said she's coming back in 2018 and touring soon. That means she's aiming for concrete musical projects in 2018. Of course we all know that can be delayed as it has in the past. In 2013 she was all about the gyms and secretproject and she wasn't talking about anything music iirc, but shes been talking about music and her next album and posting those acoustic covers on insta for a while now... so she's thinking about music and probably writing songs, but we can't know for sure. We should be cautious but she said what she said and its documented on video.  :kissy:

The topic created is based on a TOUR in 2018.  She never said she would tour in 2018.  And some prefer to take everything she says so literal. Maybe she will be back musically in 2018, but to assume she will tour in 2018 as claimed in the topic, is setting one up for a HUGE disappointment. She was quite vague with what she stated. I'm sure in her mind she hopes to have another album recorded next year and plans to tour again. To think she WILL be touring in 2018 is simply wishful thinking. She's never been known to tour until an album has been released and these days, we know that even after the recording process, there is a substantial time between an album release and tour.

AC : when you gonna back on tour? (straight forward question)

M : Soon. (simple answer)

End of topic

----------------------------------------------------------

Madonna quickly changed subject to New topic.

M : 2017 was soccer mom in Portugal.  2018, I will coming back, I'm coming for you. 

------------------------------------------------------------

This is what i heard. 

She just answered simply "Soon" about tour question then quickly changed subject "I will coming back (as Queen of pop to entertainment business from Soccer mom)"

That's all. So it means probably she gonna record new album and release it in late 2018. as she usually does. (I mean if we are lucky.)

When are you going back on tour? is what she responded and its a straight forward question. Late 2018 is doable if its a small scale residency type of thing like she talked about but things can play out differently than she Intends. I really doubt she'll do big promo for the next one so she could go on tour right after the album release. Anyways exciting for her to say this but we should be cautious with our expectations of course.

By the way I just realized that Rebel Heart album was released at March 6, 2015!!!

2015, 2016, 2017...And next year 2018..

Wow.. time goes by so fast. sigh..

I personally really hope that she gonna work with K-pop musician. I recently really digging into K-pop music and they are so good and fresh.

I already predict what's going to happen. Those who took her "soon" comment so literal, will get all bent out of shape when no tour happens in 2018.  They will call her a "liar", "lazy" or something of the sort.  Those who may not follow Social media as closely or didn't watch the Live with Kelly and Ryan will see misleading topics like this and assume she really confirmed a tour.  I think we have to be careful in making statements that sound like fact or confirmation when they aren't.  This is how fans get their hopes up, and forget that she didn't really confirm a tour.

I already predict what's going to happen. Those who took her "soon" comment so literal, will get all bent out of shape when no tour happens in 2018.  They will call her a "liar", "lazy" or something of the sort.  Those who may not follow Social media as closely or didn't watch the Live with Kelly and Ryan will see misleading topics like this and assume she really confirmed a tour.  I think we have to be careful in making statements that sound like fact or confirmation when they aren't.  This is how fans get their hopes up, and forget that she didn't really confirm a tour.

That's what she said, if anything ends up being misleading it will be her words... but obviously fans need to realise nothing is ever set in stone. As long as she's not announcing dates and venues fans shouldn't be too disappointed or upset if it doesn't end up happening.

Guest ArthurBadin

OMGGG I'M DYING SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK IT'S JUST BECAUSE... OMG

WATCH IT

Amazing my rapazote @@MadgeSlave!!!!

Hope she goes to Latin America, and, if she does an arena tour again, she can perform some 4 or 5 gigs at Jeunesse Arena here in Rio. After Olympics my city got a lot of arenas, hehehe! (Most are underoccupied as they were abandoned by government and private means).

That's what she said, if anything ends up being misleading it will be her words... but obviously fans need to realise nothing is ever set in stone. As long as she's not announcing dates and venues fans shouldn't be too disappointed or upset if it doesn't end up happening.

she really didn't confirm anything? or am i wrong she just told Copper she was coming to get him in 2018 that could mean anything it could mean they plan to go to a night club and go dancing.

I'm holding to her doing something music related. I'll leave my expectations at that. If it's an album she's been working on in secrecy, then I'm down for that. The tour can wait, but I remember her telling Australia she'd be back in 2019. Ofcourse, she doesn't have to stick to anything she says. She's Madonna. Madonna does what Madonna wants at any given time despite what Madonna may have said, but Madonna never disappoints.

I'm holding to her doing something music related. I'll leave my expectations at that. If it's an album she's been working on in secrecy, then I'm down for that. The tour can wait, but I remember her telling Australia she'd be back in 2019. Ofcourse, she doesn't have to stick to anything she says. She's Madonna. Madonna does what Madonna wants at any given time despite what Madonna may have said, but Madonna never disappoints.

Again, I think she was just saying what people wanted to hear.  Of course, I'm sure she was genuine, but like you mentioned she might say one thing, but end up doing another.  It's not that she's lying or trying to mislead people.  But misleading topics like this only get people's hopes up, and they eventually insinuate she said something that she really didn't.  She did NOT confirm a tour. And now I see some people outside of this community are saying she's going to have a GREATEST HITS tour. LOL! 

Again, I think she was just saying what people wanted to hear.  Of course, I'm sure she was genuine, but like you mentioned she might say one thing, but end up doing another.  It's not that she's lying or trying to mislead people.  But misleading topics like this only get people's hopes up, and they eventually insinuate she said something that she really didn't.  She did NOT confirm a tour. And now I see some people outside of this community are saying she's going to have a GREATEST HITS tour. LOL! 

Even Billboard reports:

Madonna Teases 2018 Tour Plans: 'I'm Coming Back, Baby'

Madonnas Team is stupid but not that stupid as they would let everbody get wrong information, a lot of people are reading billboard. I'm totaly sure they know about the reports her comment caused, and they dont deny anything,   So we can be sure something is going to be relased in 2018, otherwise they would deny the reports or the misunderstanding, I guess.

Even Billboard reports:

Madonna Teases 2018 Tour Plans: 'I'm Coming Back, Baby'

Madonnas Team is stupid but not that stupid as they would let everbody get wrong information, a lot of people are reading billboard. I'm totaly sure they know about the reports her comment caused, and they dont deny anything,   So we can be sure something is going to be relased in 2018, otherwise they would deny the reports or the misunderstanding, I guess.

Billboard is just assuming like everyone else. And I didn't say she won't release anything.  I'm just saying, I am not putting much stake into a tour happening in 2018, when there is no evidence anything has been scheduled.  People are really getting ahead of themselves with this.  And like mentioned, come 2018 and when she doesn't tour, people are going to be all upset, claiming she "confirmed" a tour in 2018 when she said no such thing.

Oh.  I'm sure that will happen just not in 2018 it's a lot to make and album and set up a tour in such a short time IMO. But you never know.

well if its TOAC-esque then it won't be as hard as a normal show... and since we may get an "acoustic" album, then production may not take too long if she's already writing songs in her spare time. God only knows tho, hope it's sooner rather than later...   :om: but it feels like the next era will be a departure so we have no idea how she'll do things. 

By the way: She said "I'm coming back - MAYBE - I'm coming back for you!" and points at Silver Fox. "Maybe"...

She said nothing about touring or new music for 2018.

And "soon" can be used for 2018, 2019, 2037...

So don't make big deal out of it.

She said baby, not maybe. She said 2018. She was literally responding to a question about touring.

:suffer: