• Please log in to reply
Photo

Madonna Visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, 12/8

rebelheart29
  • Posted A week ago

yes. this is about her appearance of the Kelly and Ryan show not to MAKE FUN OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS. Did I like the dress not really but i'm not going on and on about it, It's none of anyone's business if and if she uses fillers her choice, as for her looking tired maybe she was maybe she was tired from flying, raising 6 kids. 2 almost teens and 2 twins. I for one thought she looked great it's bad enough haters shame the way she looks fans should support her not say what she should or should do and how she looks.

• Liam likes this

Liam
  • Posted A week ago

Liam

Express Yourself; Don't Repress Yourself

• 2,087 posts
  • M Fan Since:1985

yes. this is about her appearance of the Kelly and Ryan show not to MAKE FUN OF THE WAY SHE LOOKS. Did I like the dress not really but i'm not going on and on about it, It's none of anyone's business if and if she uses fillers her choice, as for her looking tired maybe she was maybe she was tired from flying, raising 6 kids. 2 almost teens and 2 twins. I for one thought she looked great it's bad enough haters shame the way she looks fans should support her not say what she should or should do and how she looks.

Thank you! 

• blondboi559 and rebelheart29 like this

Erotica25.jpg

evrybdygegeget
  • Posted 6 days ago

evrybdygegeget
  • M Fan Since:1992

I personally think the hair is the worst thing about this look.

If it had been semi-straightened and half up and not a greasy side-part, it could've been more flattering.

By the way, she's not fat! She's just harvesting body fat for future filler-uppers.

Attached Files

Love is something we make. Pass it on.

groovyguy
  • Posted 5 days ago

A good way to move through life
http://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/guest-diary/2017/a-good-way-to-move-through-life

Speaking of Madonna, just by chance, I caught her with Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest last Friday morning. Unusually relaxed (especially for her!), Madonna, who now lives in Portugal, with most of her six children, described herself as “a soccer mom — a fat soccer mom!” (She is not fat. But she is more like the voluptuous Madonna of the early 1980’s. This is not a bad thing.)

She promoted her MDNA beauty line, but spoke most enthusiastically and sweetly about her kids. Very much the Madonna I knew and saw privately. (Whenever I described her as “well, she’s nice,” friends would roll their eyes. They would have preferred me to say she was a bitch. I guess that’s entertainment?) Her friend, CNN’s Anderson Cooper, also popped with Kelly and Ryan and M, to play a game; something to do with sketching. I lost interest at that point. But it was good to see the pop icon in such easy, amused and amusing form. Obviously, soccer, Portugal and all those children agree with her!

X6h2NvK.jpg
1ilurbA.jpg
  • Fighter and blondebombshell like this

tumblr_mehjnwipCP1rk96voo1_500.gif

thelioncourtheart_
  • Posted 4 days ago

thelioncourtheart_
  • M Fan Since:2005

User's Awards

I had a friend who messaged me saying what a disappointment she was to him because of her weight gain. He went on and on about how he works two jobs and still finds time to workout and so should she. What an idiot. She's a celebrity, a mother and has worked three decades non-stop, always working her body to the bone to stay fit and if she decides to kick back before another record era who cares?

People these days are garbage.  :Madonna027:

tumblr_n8q56jPspF1rytnroo1_500.gif

tumblr_ozmsmm11Ff1qj28qwo5_r2_250.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users