Madonna Visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, 12/8

Frank

i will only say this once, but i really think it's not her fault that she gained so much weight! i am not an expert 

but i really do think she is on antidepressants! Judging from her latest instagram posts (very depressing) and her change in figure since the troubles with rocco and her speech at the billboard awards, you can really tell she lost her thick skin

which is no wonder for a woman her age, no matter if she is famous or not! i really hope she is well and will overcome this dark phase soon! For a star her magnetude and a Leo as starsign it's for sure hard for her to deal with not beeing as relevant in the music business as she used to be! Giving her all in penning songs and not beeing played on the radio and her stuff beeing stolen in the first place took a much bigger toll on her as she would ever admit i guess!

Keep fighting my Queen! Luv you!  :heart:

what are your impressions? could i be right? i experienced such phases myself and know what i am talking about! 

i really hope i am wrong but somehow i doubt that!

What does Madonna think about ‘Cherish’?

https://www.drownedmadonna.com/2017/12/08/madonna-think-cherish/

After 28 years of its release, becoming the 16th consecutive top-five on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and accompanied by a music video directed by Herb Ritts, it seems like Madonna does not enjoy the song as much as we do!

During the yesterday’s shooting of the interview for ‘Live with Kelly & Ryan’, Madonna was asked by one of the fans in the crowd what were her thoughts on ‘Cherish’, answering: ‘Cherish? Oh c’mon! That’s so corny!’ .

:cry::cry:?‍♂️

Well... this is not how we're used to seeing her. Perhaps she can slow down, relax and has (& raise) her twin children. Of course.

Although, motherhood is not incompatible with healthy habits.

I agree MiB: "i really hope she's well and will overcome this dark phase soon!". 

Her body (it's her work tool too) is unrecognizable. OMG!

ayhamonline, yep! That's my feeling about this, too.

I think it's great that she's having fun and actually she seems to be in a good place all things considered, certainly better than she was in 2014-2015. But i don't know her so I can't assume anything. Secondly I think she looks great not that that matters.

Thirdly, I know some of her fans never read a book or even a wikipedia entry, but your body changes as you age. Your metabolism changes, your hormones change, etc, no matter how healthy you are or how much you exercise (and actually exercising too much is not healthy) it's impossible to maintain the body of a 20 year old. but she is in no way "fat". People who think someone who looks like her is fat, need to worry about their own health cos crack is whack.

I know it's difficult to accept ageing and a lot of people look at her as an immortal goddess of perfection but she is a normal human being just like all of us and there's nothing weird or bad about how she looks. There's nothing weird or bad with a fuller figure and there's nothing weird or bad about ageing. So snap out of it, its almost 2018. How long are her fans going to keep this up. 

Ok stop the shit, really!!

I'm watching the video now and she just said (min. 10:33) with such a sweet face "I'm a fat soccer mum" (talking about her new Lisbon life to sustain David's ambition) and my heart just broke looking at her eyes so relieved when someone told her "no, you look amazing" and she touches her belly while the applause starts. We don't know anything about her private life and, as I said in a previous post, she is 60 and if she's fine with it it's ok to let the "perfect shape" go!!

My attention is and always will be for her music and performances.

The Queen of Pop will tour in the new year!

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-teases-2018-tour/

2017 had some seriously massive releases, but it was missing one of the greats: Madonna.

The Queen of Pop was hard at work on new music in Portugal this year, and fortunately it won't be too much longer before we get a chance to hear it. In a new interview on Kelly & Ryan with Andersoon Cooper, the Rebel Heart singer hints at going back on tour in 2018. That must mean a new album as well.

Cooper asked Madge when she's going back on tour. "Soon," she said. "I gotta get my show together. 2017 was soccer mom in Portugal. 2018... I'm coming back baby and I'm coming for you."

In an interview with EW back in September, Madonna remained tight-lipped about how or what her new material sounds like, but she did offer this gem of information: it's going to be more stripped than her most-recent work.

"I don’t want to give it away!," she said of the new tunes. "I’m traveling the world right now and listening to lots of different music. I’m getting inspired by people and I’m just soaking things up right now." So what's next? "I feel like I’ve pushed the whole big-production arena tour to the max and done it the best that I could for such a long time. It’s time for me to take a different approach and really get back down to the beauty and simplicity of music and lyrics and intimacy."

That's an extremely interesting approach considering her last several albums relied heavily on slick production. I'm definitely intrigued to see how she approaches the net batch of tunes.

This is just sad reading some of these posts.

Of course she's slowing down but she is not overweight or massively fat as people are saying she is. She has had a rounder face due to some weight gain and filler but she's of course focusing on other ventures and her children. She is almost sixty so she isn't going to be doing Blonde Ambition/Girlie Show workout preparation anymore but once the music comes around, she'll shed some weight but it looks good on her.

She can't win with some people. During DWT/RIT/Confessons people said she needed to gain weight because she had hollow cheeks, no face fat and then SS/MDNA/RIT, cheek fillers, no, I miss the old Madonna, good grief.

What she said may not necessarily mean she is touring next year, but at least she will come back with a new record in 2018. Looks like the album precedes the movie...

If 2018 is the Year of the new Madonna album, it's going to be a GREAT YEAR!

Or it can also just mean she's going to be back working on a new project in 2018, to be released in early 2019. I don't think she knows it at moment, it's just a matter of a few more months anyway, so YES IT'S GOING TO BE A GOOD YEAR !!