Madonna Visits LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN, 12/8

Frank

Kelly Ripa and Ryan Seacrest will sit down for an exclusive interview with the “Queen of Pop†herself, MADONNA, on Friday, December 8, on LIVE WITH KELLY AND RYAN. The global superstar, who is recognized by Guinness World Records as the best-selling female recording artist of all time, will update the hosts about the latest in her life, career, philanthropy, artistry and most recent projects, including her MDNA Skin care line.

This marks Madonna’s sixth interview on “Live,†and her first visit to “Live with Kelly and Ryan.†Her last appearance took place on January 11, 2007.

*********************************************************************************************

I really hope someone capture it in full HD!!!!! Thanks a lot in advance to whoever does it! ;-) <3

I wish this was regarding a music, release, but I'll take whatever I can get.  She seems content to sell this new skin line in the U.S.  I'm sure it will be much like the Fallon appearance.  Mostly about the skin line and a bit about her life.

this looks really recent it makes you wonder if when kelly and ryan show is on.  is it taped or if its live. 

Obviously, they taped it, to air tomorrow. Some shows do that, especially when the host(s) usually only work three or four days a week. They will tape shows in advance. 

And wow, she looks incredible. Love that she's got a bit of chunk in the middle.  Good for her.  And LOL... She just hates 'Cherish'.  Boooo!  I love that song.  We're never going to hear it live again.   :sad:

OMG she looks terrible.... her body her dress her moves her hair.. everything so fucking bad... I’m so sad she’s getting out of shape, I blame her lame fitness trainer I miss Nichole aka her best trainer to date, moving from NY was her biggest mistake ever!!!! She needs to get her old healthy habits back ASAP! You can see she’s bored all the time & without energy what happened to her? 😔

Well, you know, she is 60 now... for me it's ok to let it go if she feels it, it can also be a good thing in a way.

And she extradeserved it if she wants it.

I agree about the choice of her dress anyway. I mean, I wouldn't say it add value to her image in this case. But the tv appearence seems nice this time: wait for tomorrow  :smile:

well To be fair, She looks very beautiful as just average 60 year old woman next door. 

But As The one and only Queen of pop... well. this is not acceptable and really sad to watch.

Now I understand that the frustration of those lazy 20~40 year old average female pop star's fans has. And their bunch of sad excuses. sigh.

I mean If Madonna want to retire and then this is absolutely acceptable.

She can eat everything she want and she can be lazy she want and she can be fat person as she want!

But it looks like she still want to spotlight on her and want to showing off her as one and only The beautiful and sexy pop goddess!

One thing I really don't understand is if she is really Ok with her recent chubby body then why showing off as it is.

Nowadays she always use corset or body shaping underwear something like this. 

https://i.imgur.com/rJ4yua4.gif

Well clearly she knew that her body shape is not good as used to be and it looks hideous but she still want to seen as she used to. That's the my problem with her. If she want to  showing off as she used be then why does not work out she used to do.

I don't care what she done her face because if you getting old but if you want to be looks still young then you have to done something to your face. But body is different. the body is one thing you can manage yourself and Madonna is the icon of control her body perfectly in her whole life.  But It looks like recently she just give up something. that's make me really sad.

I mean I expect it but not this too soon. I expect this chubby and lazy Madonna at least when she became 80 year old something. this is too soon for me.  And to be honest I just can't handle it. And I don't understand the people which bring her age as excuse. She is not 100, 90, 80, 70 year old! she is just 59 year old! 

My last hope is when her new album comming out then she come back her as she used to be. that's the my last hope. Now I just keep saying myself "well calm down. it's her holiday season, she has no project so she is just relaxing and enjoying her life! that's all she will be herself again. trust her!" But if she came out with this chubby body with her body shaping underwear with her new album then.. well ...I don't know.. sigh..

I knew that if your standard is low as those average female pop stars fans has.. then you gonna be Ok with this (Because at least she is getting fat in her late 50s not 20s~40s) But we are talking about THE MADONNA. she set the bar so high and we all use to it. and then she suddenly low her bar as this low ... I just can't handle it.. to be honest It make me really sad.

And To be fair I really sad that not just because she is getting fat, because It feels like she is just give up. You know.. it feels like watching legendary boxer getting knock-down on the floor and just give up to rise again.  :suffer:  :cry: