• Please log in to reply
Photo

“Neat Video” plug-in for Vegas Pro 15, etc.

cailohfornia
  • Posted A week ago

I just finally downloaded this for Vegas Pro 15 and discovered I could use this
for Madonna videos/video rips with too much grain/noise and can actually use this to remaster picture quality. It’s pretty... well, neat.

Any insights if this is a good plugin?

Any other plugins that are better?

AND WHY IS IT SO SLOW WHEN ENCODING/RENDERING THE FINAL VIDEO? Is it like that for others too or is it just my laptop settings (GPU, video card, etc)

Thank you tech-savvy Madonna loons like myself

Fighter
  • Posted A week ago

Fighter

Yes I used that plug in before, it's very slow for rendering, but the results are great if you play around with the settings. :)

• cailohfornia likes this

rfqe2bk.gif

@ me if you need me

cailohfornia
  • Posted A week ago

@Fighter

It's so cool! I'm editing the GST HBO broadcast right now and I used the plugin and OMG! Smoothness galore!

I guess the bigger the file the slower the rendering. 

• Fighter likes this

sonicboy
  • Posted 3 days ago

Yes I've used it too. Great for getting rid of blocky artifacts and other unwanted noise. It is slow, but considering that it performs an exhaustive frame-by-frame, pixel-by-pixel analysis and restructuring, that's to be expected.   

• cailohfornia likes this

"So here's my question – does your criticism have you caught up in what you can not see?"

http://todayinmadonnahistory.com  •  http://youtube.com/sonicboy19

cailohfornia
  • Posted 3 days ago

Yes I've used it too. Great for getting rid of blocky artifacts and other unwanted noise. It is slow, but considering that it performs an exhaustive frame-by-frame, pixel-by-pixel analysis and restructuring, that's to be expected.   

Yes! It actually is worth the rendering time. I see how it analyzes frame-by-frame like you said. It is a video editing wonder. Thanks! 

P.S. I admire and applaud the work you've done over the years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users