• Please log in to reply
Photo

About HDX Masters - Real or fake?

leo
  • Posted A week ago

Hi guys, i want to know if all the HDX files from this: http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3782-dl-more-hdx-masters-14-uhq-videos-mov are real or fake. 

The same for this videos: Everybody, Open Your Heart and Ray of Light.

@rcb4real make this post and now i'm in doubt.

HDX BORDERLINE (1984).mov 1.02 GB [color=rgb(0,0,255);]FAKE BUT GREAT[/color]

HDX CELEBRATION (2009).mov 1023.4 MB [color=#008000;]GREAT QUALITY, SEEMS REAL[/color]
HDX CHERISH (1989).mov 1.17 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE WITH DELAYED SOUND (THEY'D NEVER ISSUE A MASTER LIKE THIS)[/color]
HDX DEEPER (1992).mov 1.58 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE WITH TERRIBLE QUALITY[/color]
HDX DROWNED (1998).mov 1.34 GB  (link fixed)[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE WITH TOO MUCH SATURATION[/color]
HDX EROTIC (1992).mov 1.46 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE[/color]
HDX HUNG (2005).mov 1.48 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE[/color]
HDX JUSTIFY UNCENSRD (1990).mov 1.38 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE[/color]
HDX LA ISLA (1987).mov 1.06 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE WITH DELAYED SOUND...[/color]
HDX MATERIAL (1985).mov 1.22 GB [color=#0000ff;]IMPRESSIVE QUALITY, AMAZING 'PHOTOSHOP' WORK! MAYBE REAL.[/color]
HDX MUSIC (2000).mov 1.29 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE WITH TERRIBLE QUALITY[/color]
HDX OPEN (1986).mov 1.17 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] FAKE[/color]
HDX PRAYER (1989).mov 1.46 GB[color=rgb(255,0,0);] [/color][color=#0000ff;]FAKE BUT GREAT[/color]
HDX SECRET (1994).mov 1.20 GB [color=rgb(0,0,255);]FAKE BUT GREAT[/color]

Thank u all! :)

♡ Instagram ♡ Tumblr ♡ Twitter 

rcb4real
  • Posted A week ago

Hi Leo, I analyzed all the videos at the time and the only one that seems to be real but it's probably remastered from THE IMMACULATE COLLECTION LD is "Material Girl". They really did a great job with this one.

Celebration also has great quality, its possibly a real master.

The rest is all fake... Most of them are just huge files with terrible quality. Trust me!

The Ghost
  • Posted A week ago

The Ghost

My understanding was that these HDX files we're linked to the Celebration project.

The trouble I have with them is that they are very sharp and clear,  making it hard for me to think they're fake.

cailohfornia
  • Posted A week ago

Did anyone ever think that these videos could be from iTunes?

Almost all her music videos are available on there in high quality I think.

madgefan
  • Posted A week ago

Did anyone ever think that these videos could be from iTunes?

Almost all her music videos are available on there in high quality I think.

If you're referring to the old store, I don't think so because all the music videos are in shitty .m4v quality. As for Apple Music I have no idea.

• cailohfornia likes this

tumblr_mkjb74dKfH1rxml8no1_500.gif

I AM LOVED AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

My Madonna collection can be found here: http://madonnadiscography.pl/member/index/234

cailohfornia
  • Posted A week ago

If you're referring to the old store, I don't think so because all the music videos are in shitty .m4v quality. As for Apple Music I have no idea.

Yup that one. I saw them on my iTunes store on my laptop program earlier this year.

We're all here scrambling for super HQ files of Madonna's videos/upscaling her concert tours while pop stars of today (HD/4K era) have their music videos, etc. available on YouTube at the disposal of fans and can easily rip them in their 1080p glory  :cry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users