Blond Ambition Blu-Ray Promotion? (Hopefully!)

MadgeSlave

LOL!  Just a reference. No DVD or Blu-Ray is coming out.  Besides it's "Blond Ambition" regarding the tour.   Lastly, she recently dyed her hair and is just showing it off, trying to deceive us into thinking she has shorter hair. She's just got it pulled forward on one side and brushed back on another side. Almost looks like a wig.   

I think this is the holy grail of Madonna releases ? the Paris footage however is apparently lost and probably sitting in a warehouse marked as "Exorcist II" and will therefore never be opened :((

I don't see why we cant have the RIT Paris show on blu ray ?I dont believe the theory that only certain songs were filmed due to "changing the reels !?? " That footage is only 13 years old and must still be somewhere easily accessible in her archives plus the real HD version of the confessions tour - but we all know they wont ever be released until she croaks it ? she needs some back up projects to generate money for her kids once she is gone - its a shame Prince didnt have any kids as they will be millionaires judging by the stuff thats going to be coming out :)