Blond Ambition Blu-Ray Promotion? (Hopefully!)

MadgeSlave

I think this is the holy grail of Madonna releases ? the Paris footage however is apparently lost and probably sitting in a warehouse marked as "Exorcist II" and will therefore never be opened :((

I don't see why we cant have the RIT Paris show on blu ray ?I dont believe the theory that only certain songs were filmed due to "changing the reels !?? " That footage is only 13 years old and must still be somewhere easily accessible in her archives plus the real HD version of the confessions tour - but we all know they wont ever be released until she croaks it ? she needs some back up projects to generate money for her kids once she is gone - its a shame Prince didnt have any kids as they will be millionaires judging by the stuff thats going to be coming out :)

I don't think the Paris footage is lost.  Didn't M or Alek say its somewhere in the vaults or something?

I don't think the Paris footage is lost.  Didn't M or Alek say its somewhere in the vaults or something?

No, Alek mentioned that all the remaining footage of Truth or Dare was lost.  He would not have any knowledge regarding RIT Paris footage. He wasn't part of that.

LIES. They know exactly where it is, and exactly when they want to release it. It's being saved for a later date I'm sure.

I am more inclined to think Madonna knows, but I don't think others do. Then again, with so much of Madonna's personal stuff on the auction block lately, it's quite possible someone stole it all as she didn't safely lock it away.

I am more inclined to think Madonna knows, but I don't think others do. Then again, with so much of Madonna's personal stuff on the auction block lately, it's quite possible someone stole it all as she didn't safely lock it away.

Do you think they ever fully edited it into one concert? And just cut and paste for the movie?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure workprints and additional footage exists. Whether they are in pristine conditions depends on if the reels were stored in a good place, otherwise it may be worn or the quality suffers.

We did get the Hanky Panky and LAP performances so the full thing may be out there. Depends where it's been stored, how it's been kept or if it hasn't landed in the hands of any collectors.

Do you think they ever fully edited it into one concert? And just cut and paste for the movie?

Their intent was to document, so no I don't necessarily believe they officially edited together a full concert.  And honestly, I don't see what they would gain by holding out this long. The money to be made for this was years ago. At this point, only die hard fans will buy it for the most part.

I'm pretty sure the Re-Invention Tour was recorded from A to Z during the Paris concerts. Jonas Akerlund has the tapes. We just have to wait for someone to hack his computer (or steal the hard drives) and leak the entire concert  :owy:  I still don't understand why it wasn't fully released...

I'm pretty sure the Re-Invention Tour was recorded from A to Z during the Paris concerts. Jonas Akerlund has the tapes. We just have to wait for someone to hack his computer (or steal the hard drives) and leak the entire concert  :owy:  I still don't understand why it wasn't fully released...

Well, it was part of a documentary, so that's pretty explanatory to me.  Obviously she wanted more focus on the documentary. 

I was in the Re-invention tour in Paris the 4th os september 2004, and I tell you, because I saw that, they didn't filmed all the

concert, but I remember CLEARLY that they did film Frozen, and Hanky Panky among others, but I also remember that during another songs they were just moving the cameras and stuff. I don't know about the other dates. I really hope they put a DVD of this tour, even if it's incompleted, like a "I'm going to tell you a secret" with no edited performances, and the rest as an extra...

I think the same could be done for "Truth or dare", no edition, and as much extras as possible, if not the whole show...

well, let's dream again...

and the full virgin tour...

and the full Florence show fro WTG...

And the DWT filmed the day before also in Detroit than the one released, because they were affraid of the rain, and some of it is on that Holiday edition...

and Sticky and Sweet Round2...

and Mdna tour full in Paris,

and rebel heart tour WITHOUT editing and all the extra songs...

and the full TOAC from Australia...

and..  and... and...

I was in the Re-invention tour in Paris the 4th os september 2004, and I tell you, because I saw that, they didn't filmed all the

concert, but I remember CLEARLY that they did film Frozen, and Hanky Panky among others, but I also remember that during another songs they were just moving the cameras and stuff. I don't know about the other dates. I really hope they put a DVD of this tour, even if it's incompleted, like a "I'm going to tell you a secret" with no edited performances, and the rest as an extra...

I think the same could be done for "Truth or dare", no edition, and as much extras as possible, if not the whole show...

well, let's dream again...

and the full virgin tour...

and the full Florence show fro WTG...

And the DWT filmed the day before also in Detroit than the one released, because they were affraid of the rain, and some of it is on that Holiday edition...

and Sticky and Sweet Round2...

and Mdna tour full in Paris,

and rebel heart tour WITHOUT editing and all the extra songs...

and the full TOAC from Australia...

and..  and... and...

well the rumour was that they filmed some songs in one date and the other songs in another date if Im not wrong.