William Orbit Appreciation Post: How Amazing He Remixed Madonna's Songs

MadgeSlave

The man is a genius.

His work on MDNA is what saved the record. If only more time had been spent on the recording sessions to see what they would have churned out together. Falling Free is beautiful in every way. His remixes on the MDNA tracks are always quite good. I like the Some Girls mix over the album version.

The man is a genius.

His work on MDNA is what saved the record. If only more time had been spent on the recording sessions to see what they would have churned out together. Falling Free is beautiful in every way. His remixes on the MDNA tracks are always quite good. I like the Some Girls mix over the album version.

that remix is epic - i wish we had a cd/wav digital version of that ? it starts to distort towards the end but nevertheless a great remix - the best remix since stuart prices jump extended album version - i love it when they remix the album versions with instrumentals :))

This post jogged my memory of something I thought of back in 2012- I swear the "blood in the Dixie cup" line from the gang bang demo - that line originated in the music era as a lyrical rumor. I remember reading it on forums back then. Anyone? I would love to hear every single demo and recording between orbit and madonna... every little bit of it!

Remember his rant about the MDNA stuff? He put in so much effort, and Madonna at that time was too busy doing other things, that the album wasn't a priority. In his opinion, it suffered and I don't think his considers his contribution to be his best work. He even went so far as saying that some of the better cuts, ended up with other artists.