Madonna's Mole: what really happened to it?

cosmicarlo818

Never with real fur though and one of the first things she would have to say is that it's fake for me to approve.

Oh THAT I def agree with! Hoping that the 1996 live action film used fake fur! *cringe*

But Glenn Close, being the animal lover that she is for sure did the movie cause it's not real fur! Yay!

I remember (back when I was a kid / a teenager) 4 things that many people from my closest surroundings (including my mother) used to think and say about Madonna:

1) She had that "fake" mole above her lips to look special.

2) Madonna was just her nick name and had nothing to do with her real name.

3) She always had fat thighs.

4) People thought she was vulgar, obscene, a bitch, etc.

But I didn't care much about what people thought about Madonna. Back in the days Poland was a very "special" place to live. People were not that open minded. Hmmmm... to be honest... they still are, on many levels. But, I believe, it happens in every single country.

I suffer from the off-topic syndrome, so excuse me...

• 2 weeks later...

she said in one interview way back when she used to have bleached (almost silver) blond hair she was more comfortable with dark hair. What is making  me think she hasn't done it. I'm sure she's tried on dark wigs. And I think it would age her or at least she should try it. Even like elizabeth taylor did her hair with dark hair and her white streaks. IMO

I really would love to see her with a short hair do. 

As far as her mole she has colored it in then let it go invisible i remember in Dick Tracy she had two moles one on the side of her face (which i think was fake) and her iconic upper lip mole. (real)

A couple of things...

The few times she commented on preference of Dark hair or Blonde, she's always expressed the agreement of the cliche' statement of "Blondes have more fun".   As for dark hair, she always stated she always felt more grounded and earthy when dark. I'm not sure I recall her saying she feels "more herself".  But then again, she is "more herself" if she was a brunette being that is her true color.  LOL!

I do think cutting her hair and going darker will age her.  Most people who cut their hair shorter, as they get older, it is because their hair isn't as thick, vibrant or manageable as when they were younger. Some are tired of messing with it.  This is why we have the idea that shorter hair ages people. The go to for a lot of older women is short hair.  In a way it does age people, because many younger people do it, to look more mature.  Many associate that having long hair with being more "girly". I find that most women with longer hair do appear younger, especially if they dye it a more natural color.  With the injections she put in her face these days, and having a more of a plumper face, shorter hair will only make her look like a caricature of herself.  She needs the long hair to balance the big cheeks and forehead.  But of course, it all depends on how she cuts and styles her hair.  But going as short as "Girlie Show" and even True Blue/Who's That Girl era will not do her any favors.  I think that she knows that and we'll probably see at least shoulder length hair on her from this point on.

Of course Sharon Stone is beyond gorgeous. I disagree with you about short hair. :smile: As you see here's Sharon Stone in a short hairstyle in a video in 2017. I still think madonna could pull this off. Of course Sharon Stone you could shave her head and she would still be drop dead gorgeous. She's embracing age beautifully.   IMO

we should open a topic about madge's hair i think there's already one. Sorry this isn't about a beauty mark. 

amazing speech. I've always loved her now even more didn't realize she was a activist for equality. I just knew she was always a hot woman.

WOW! I will agree that Sharon is rockin' that style quite well. That said; she is actually far more scrawnier than Madonna. I can see some thinking she looks too thin, but that is subjective.  The hairstyle works for her. I realize the two resemble each other. I've always thought the two could be almost twins at particular times in their career, but Madonna has a far more full figured face than Sharon.  Not sure if she could pull off her hair style.  I guess it would take Madonna in doing it, to really prove if it works. But again, I think Madonna face is far more fuller than Sharon's.  

And she's been always been known for being an activist for equality as long as Madonna has. I believe the two have a love/hate relationship over the years. Though , the two have great respect for one another.

mmm.jpg

large.jpg

tumblr_nwktcszBM91sd4vovo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

You guys! But I am so obsessed with her hair from 1986 to 1987! (Except that big ol' poofy one from the WTG movie)

Yes that platinum blonde hair to me looks better than ever! I think that dye made her look older tbh but it suited her!

I personally think that Madonna just has that face and facial structure with which she will look good in any hairstyle! Loved her short hairstyles over the years! My faves are a toss-up between her hair during the beginning of WTGT and the GST pixie hair cut! 

I'd love to see her today in platinum/grayish short hair a la True Blue music video! Wow!

Btw, is it only me or does she really look like a grandmother/part of the Golden Girls on the True Blue video?

LOVE IT SO MUCH!

mmm.jpg

large.jpg

tumblr_nwktcszBM91sd4vovo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

You guys! But I am so obsessed with her hair from 1986 to 1987! (Except that big ol' poofy one from the WTG movie)

Yes that platinum blonde hair to me looks better than ever! I think that dye made her look older tbh but it suited her!

I personally think that Madonna just has that face and facial structure with which she will look good in any hairstyle! Loved her short hairstyles over the years! My faves are a toss-up between her hair during the beginning of WTGT and the GST pixie hair cut! 

I'd love to see her today in platinum/grayish short hair a la True Blue music video! Wow!

Btw, is it only me or does she really look like a grandmother/part of the Golden Girls on the True Blue video?

LOVE IT SO MUCH!

But we can't forget that much of the film "Who's That Girl" was filmed during the same time videos, "Papa Don't Preach", "True Blue" and "Open Your Heart" were all filmed. I don't really see the "grandmother" visual some are saying.. She looks more like Marilyn Monroe or like others from that same era (The 50's) who had platinum Blonde hair.  None of the Golden Girls had the platinum Madonna had since you can see it was more grey and they had darker streakes in their hair. 

But we can't forget that much of the film "Who's That Girl" was filmed during the same time videos, "Papa Don't Preach", "True Blue" and "Open Your Heart" were all filmed. I don't really see the "grandmother" visual some are saying.. She looks more like Marilyn Monroe or like others from that same era (The 50's) who had platinum Blonde hair.  None of the Golden Girls had the platinum Madonna had since you can see it was more grey and they had darker streakes in their hair. 

I just didn't like the big/poofy hair she had on the movie. I guess she wanted to have different styles of that short blond hair she did during that era. All in all, her hair was game-changing in pop when she did that makeover in 1986. Now you see it as part of any female pop artists' "maturity" plan as a way to convey a major change in their life, image, and points of view. Lol. We got M to thank for that yet again!

And really, I think she looked like a grandmother to me on the video! Interestingly, she didn't look like that for me on the "Papa Don't Preach" and "Open Your Heart" videos. Hmmm...

tbh i loved wtg movie hair in the white dress was beautiful but like @

cailohfornia

said some scenes she had it to teased . But my least favorite hair do with the almost silver blonde hair was true blue video. I loved the song but it was too teased. I loved the Steven Meisel 90's hair and sex book hair the best out of all of her hair styles. She was dead on Marilyn Monroe back then. She even did some of her poses. I would have to do a double take to tell the difference between the too.

this one is the best. IMO when she was doing the bleached blonde marilyn monroe era.

madonna-best-dressed-1991.jpg

There you go, too much teasing ! And while it went with the “go big†rhetoric of the 80s, that big hair on M for me was maybe my least fave. Except when it was wet! Loved the wet looks of that short blond hair also!

And yes Steven Meisel 1991 photoshoot is probably the epitome of “majestic†and “glameur†which few today can embody.

Madonna and Sharon have always been very respectful of one another even after that letter came into light. Sharon gave no fucks about it and said if they had any professional jealousy, she still loved her very much and respected her. It's human to have those feelings and I'm sure Sharon sympathized with Madonna since that time period was one of her worst with everyone going against her with everything she did.

As for Madonna's hair, I'd definitely want to see a darker color. It's been way too long since we've had BrunetteDonna grace us and despite blonde making her more youthful, it's definitely been the same since ReInvention pretty much. I did love the style she had in GGW/MDNA Tour and the parted to one side she did during the RH promotion.

How does madonna have dark roots at almost 59? it looks like she could just grow out the blonde hair and go to her natural color. I know alot of people have said she has her roots died dark. But i don't see how they would do it. 

C'mon? You don't believe that is natural at her age?  She most definitely has her roots dyed. It's not hard to do.  But the upkeep must be a bear since every few weeks she would have to keep touching it up. I'm sure that's what she does.  Probably isn't doing any favors to her hair though.  But these days, there are so many tricks and products that can keep people dying their hair long into their old age.

Madonna and Sharon have always been very respectful of one another even after that letter came into light. Sharon gave no fucks about it and said if they had any professional jealousy, she still loved her very much and respected her. It's human to have those feelings and I'm sure Sharon sympathized with Madonna since that time period was one of her worst with everyone going against her with everything she did.

As for Madonna's hair, I'd definitely want to see a darker color. It's been way too long since we've had BrunetteDonna grace us and despite blonde making her more youthful, it's definitely been the same since ReInvention pretty much. I did love the style she had in GGW/MDNA Tour and the parted to one side she did during the RH promotion.

Her honey color during COADF was what suits her best in my opinion. Weird that she only had it for a brief period of time in her career. It's gorgeous. 

Have you guys seen the IG story she posted? She looks like Sharon Stone with that short blond wig. Looks good tbh, but I know she's not gonna change the long blonde hair anyways, it's obviously her favorite.  :cryin:

I've been liking her with dark roots though, it's a nice style and way better than the plain blonde she had for ages.

@@Fighter for some reason. She posts those flawless photos of her with the really platinum blonde hair. but never will wear it out in public. I don't get it. That bleached blonde wig is gorgeous on her. I can't ever tell if its a wig. I think she should go for it. but like fighter said i don't think she'll cut it off. It almost makes ya think she reads what we write. When she posts stuff like that. I can't find it on instagram the pic. 

Yes I remember we thought she had cut her hair back in 2014 I think? when she also wore a short wig.  :lol:

Most of the times she's appeared with different hair it was wigs. She doesn't touch her hair anymore, obviously to avoid damage.

Her honey color during COADF was what suits her best in my opinion. Weird that she only had it for a brief period of time in her career. It's gorgeous. 

Have you guys seen the IG story she posted? She looks like Sharon Stone with that short blond wig. Looks good tbh, but I know she's not gonna change the long blonde hair anyways, it's obviously her favorite.  :cryin:

I've been liking her with dark roots though, it's a nice style and way better than the plain blonde she had for ages.

@@Fighter for some reason. She posts those flawless photos of her with the really platinum blonde hair. but never will wear it out in public. I don't get it. That bleached blonde wig is gorgeous on her. I can't ever tell if its a wig. I think she should go for it. but like fighter said i don't think she'll cut it off. It almost makes ya think she reads what we write. When she posts stuff like that. I can't find it on instagram the pic. 

Omg you guys what hair is this? I wanna see!

I'm ready for short hair M!

#ShaggyM #GoldenGirlesque #TrueBlueMusicVideo

:08:

• 2 years later...