• Please log in to reply
Photo

Happy Birthday, @blondebombshell!

blondebombshell
  • Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

blondebombshell

(Love everyone the same without prejudice)

• 2,383 posts
  • M Fan Since:83

POPULAR

thanks ever so much for all of my birthday wishes. @NowRadiate & @Steffmad   :kiss:  :kiss:  :kissy:  :kissy:

5tKTd2A.png

• Fighter, groovyguy, NowRadiate and 2 others like this

(wishing everyone in the madonnainfinity family a very merry christmas)

blondebombshell
  • Posted 28 October 2017 - 12:38 PM

blondebombshell

• 2,383 posts

1470067341_3.gif

Happy Birthday Doll!!! 

:kiss:

May i have this dance? please  :kiss:  :kiss: :silly: :hearteyes:

ArthurBadin
  • Posted 28 October 2017 - 02:11 PM

Oh dear Revolutionary, all of our friends have beautiful birthday gifs, but I have a photo of mine with my beautiful kitten (at the time) Eddie Bruno, so my dear you will have a photo of mine to keep with you and look at me everytime you want.

All my love from all my soul from you. Nothing less. You are deserved of all love you have, for being such a love activist.

Wish I could be in front of you to give you a big hug and we would kiss our foreheads each other.

Char I have only more a thing to say: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE.

See you beloved!

Attached Thumbnails

• DSC00404.JPG

• blondebombshell likes this

blondebombshell
  • Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:32 PM

blondebombshell

• 2,383 posts

Oh dear Revolutionary, all of our friends have beautiful birthday gifs, but I have a photo of mine with my beautiful kitten (at the time) Eddie Bruno, so my dear you will have a photo of mine to keep with you and look at me everytime you want.

All my love from all my soul from you. Nothing less. You are deserved of all love you have, for being such a love activist.

Wish I could be in front of you to give you a big hug and we would kiss our foreheads each other.

Char I have only more a thing to say: I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING WHO YOU ARE.

See you beloved!

@ArthurBadin  thanks so much if i was there i would hug you also. your such a special person. I'm a huge cat fan also.   My one wish is for everyone to be treated equal without prejudice. Some areas of countries are already like that. But maybe one day it will be like that here again praying for it. It was amazing when Obama was president. thanks so much for your photo. i will hold special to my heart. Everyone on here has made my day special. talk with you soon.

JIBgeid.gif

wgBzKOw.gif

IvYh8OC.png

• Fighter, groovyguy, Breathless and 1 other like this

groovyguy
  • Posted A week ago

@blondebombshell 

7ea5cdf6f2d2ae8d2da3ef640938d60e--birthd

• Breathless, MadonnaLove and blondebombshell like this

tumblr_mehjnwipCP1rk96voo1_500.gif

blondebombshell
  • Posted A week ago

blondebombshell

• 2,383 posts

thanks so much @groovyguy to one of the sweetest guy on here. The greatest gift is you being back. Big angel hugs to you  :hug:

f08445fc89fdcd5e375f958ce37ce414--thank-

• groovyguy and Breathless like this

groovyguy
  • Posted A week ago

When Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell writes a deeply dishonest op-ed about the Senate GOP tax plan, there’s only one appropriate response: The red pen.

nmcQekP.jpg
auARTBj.jpg
  • Breathless, blondebombshell and sidney78a like this

tumblr_mehjnwipCP1rk96voo1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users