OMG! What is she thinking? Just awful!

Since her very first instagram she has posted unflattering pics. I love it, she completely destroyed people's notions about her (about vanity and such). 

I totally agree, and I think this post (as with many others) is flipping the bird to everybody being caught up in her use of botox and fillers or whatever, and that they think she's so desperate to look young. This proves them wrong, and possibly shows that she's not that 'obsessed', and not afraid to show her true age. Sure, the post can be unflattering - but only for those obsessed with how she, or anyone should look or portray themselves on social media. I'm proud of her for not being afraid, and showing that not everything is "glitz and glam" all the time (as we all know is what people use social media for, when the reality is much different).

Elaborate sis?

The fact that some people criticized her for doing the surgery/bottox/fillers/whatever thing and now criticizing her for being natural. Or maybe the fact that the same people saying "hey, it's her body and her choices" are now saying "oh, she looks like crap, what was she thinking".

I don't know, I'm too lazy tired to check who said what, but I'm saying what I recall.

I mean, I agree, those angles are not precisely flattering (not only for her, for everybody), but that's something about her instagram that I appreciate. Too many others use photoshoots and/or hire professional photographers who retouch the images before they upload them and you just see a lot of fake people with fake lives showing their fake perfection (and yes, I'm thinking about Beyoncé right now), but she's natural and that way we get to see her life, her real life.

The fact that some people criticized her for doing the surgery/bottox/fillers/whatever thing and now criticizing her for being natural. Or maybe the fact that the same people saying "hey, it's her body and her choices" are now saying "oh, she looks like crap, what was she thinking".

I don't know, I'm too lazy tired to check who said what, but I'm saying what I recall.

Ok I dont know if theres any cross posting from those people here and the other thread tho... :thinker: @@devilpray was the one who said that and hes not bashing her. I dont even think most people are bashing her. Most of us think her posting -what a lot of people would describe as-unflattering pictures is awesome. Shes always shown a natural unglamorous side from time to time.

tumblr-ltb0vmrjzt1qlycwjo5-r1-400.gif

I'm sure she know she doesn't look great on it and decided to post it, so that's ok. Once again she makes what she wants to make.

Remember on one of the "Ray of light" specials where a man told he had nude pictures of her naked and wanted to sell them to her and she answered "Well, I can have nude pictures of me for free" (or something like that). Here's the same. We've seen outtakes where she doesn't look good, she's just giving it to us for free too :P

On 10/13/2017 at 8:09 PM, G House said:

I don't know, I'm too lazy tired to check who said what, but I'm saying what I recall.

I mean, I agree, those angles are not precisely flattering (not only for her, for everybody), but that's something about her instagram that I appreciate. Too many others use photoshoots and/or hire professional photographers who retouch the images before they upload them and you just see a lot of fake people with fake lives showing their fake perfection (and yes, I'm thinking about Beyoncé right now), but she's natural and that way we get to see her life, her real life.

• 2 months later...

While I'm being purposely overly dramatic with the Title of this topic, I must admit this is just an unflattering and embarrassing image/video to post. While I love majority of what she posts on Instagram, it's pics/videos like this, make me cringe. I would say this about anyone who posted such on social media. It's just a pointless and embarrassing post which screams "desperate for attention". LOL! It's things like this that really remove the mystique and fascination that I've always had for her. That all said, I'd buy a CD of her farting if she released it. #Unconditionalloveandsupport

https://www.instagram.com/p/BaJvuRxhUnn/?taken-by=madonna

And Madonna does fart...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk