OMG! What is she thinking? Just awful!

While I'm being purposely overly dramatic with the Title of this topic, I must admit this is just an unflattering and embarrassing image/video to post.  While I love majority of what she posts on Instagram, it's pics/videos like this, make me cringe.  I would say this about anyone who posted such on social media.  It's just  a pointless and embarrassing post which screams "desperate for attention".   LOL!  It's things like this that really remove the mystique and fascination that I've always had for her. That all said, I'd buy a CD of her farting if she released it.  #Unconditionalloveandsupport

It's her Instagram account and she can post whatever she wants.

She sure can, and no one here has yet said she can't.  Thank you so much for reiterating that point!  :kissy:

I love it, I hope she uses it as an album cover to piss everyone off.

Oh could you imagine those who freaked out over the rumored pics from the Rebel Heart Tour would react, or those who didn't like some of her past artwork. 

I must contradictory admit; I love that she doesn't give a shit about how she looks at times. I mean the woman is trying to peddle a skin line.  It's quite brave to post something like this when charging major bucks for the MDNA skin line, when looking like that in a video!  LOL !

I'm new to this board and I must say I love the commentary. I disagree with everything a lot of the time but I promise to remain somewhat respectful. Removing the Mystique : tears of a clown part 2 : secret Lisbon project

Welcome aboard!  :wink: