Madonna Marilyn Minter Brooklin Talks 2017

NowRadiate

Did I miss this before? Was this posted before? Sorry, if I did miss it.

This discussion is pretty decent in my book. They're saying a lot of things worth thinking about.

Thoughts?

(And please stay away from the superficial "her hair!" "her politics bore me, I wanna shake my ass!" comments. Thanks. If this discussion is not for you, feel free to ignore.)

I think this talk reveals a lot about who Madonna is an artist and human being, outside all the "noise":

"[...]Think about what you're fighting for. [...] Wise up. [...] It sounds perverse but Trump is actually doing us a great service. [...] The thing is, we can only go up from here. What are we going to do? Two choices: destruction/creation. I'm going down the road of creation and you're all welcome to join me."

I loved it! I would love for her to do more talks like this with other Brilliant/Artistic people. I would love to hear her and Camille Paglia talk feminism and civilization in general. i feel like there would be definite agreements, but then they would both have very interesting lenses with which they view the world that would be totally opposite from one another. 

Obama

Hillary

Deepak Choprah

Tim Cook

No matter what negativity is thrown at this woman she seems to always look at the bright side which is something that always amazes me. 

It was really nice. I really liked it. There were some things that were pretty inspirational...

It would be nice if she was a part of another panel with more different view points and more fiery discussion. I miss her old interviews when she would talk about really interesting, political, humanist stuff. She almost never has good interviewers anymore, they're all too focused on talking about what a pop legend she is or whatever.

It was really nice. I really liked it. There were some things that were pretty inspirational...

It would be nice if she was a part of another panel with more different view points and more fiery discussion. I miss her old interviews when she would talk about really interesting, political, humanist stuff. She almost never has good interviewers anymore, they're all too focused on talking about what a pop legend she is or whatever.

The interviewers are truly too star-struck to ask deep questions.

Did I miss this before? Was this posted before? Sorry, if I did miss it.

This discussion is pretty decent in my book. They're saying a lot of things worth thinking about.

Thoughts?

(And please stay away from the superficial "her hair!" "her politics bore me, I wanna shake my ass!" comments. Thanks. If this discussion is not for you, feel free to ignore.)

I think this talk reveals a lot about who Madonna is an artist and human being, outside all the "noise":

"[...]Think about what you're fighting for. [...] Wise up. [...] It sounds perverse but Trump is actually doing us a great service. [...] The thing is, we can only go up from here. What are we going to do? Two choices: destruction/creation. I'm going down the road of creation and you're all welcome to join me."

Yes I saw it when it was first streamed and yes it was one of the best Madonna interviews ever! The story about the dove in NYC, why she became an artist, the early days with Keith Haring, Warhol etc. Amazing!

And yes, a thumbs down to the "shake my ass" brigade!