Madonna booked as a guest judge at RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10?

Brendanlovesu1

RuPaul seemed to suggest that Madonna will be a guest judge on the forthcoming RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 10.

Interviewed by TVLine’s Michael Ausiello on the Emmy red carpet, at first RuPaul insisted that he couldn’t offer up any teases about the forthcoming Season 10.

However, it looks like that he indirectly revealed a lot.

When asked if RuPaul’s Drag Race will ever be able to top having Lady Gaga on as a guest judge, RuPaul said:

"It is kinda tough to top her, but I think we’ve done it. I really do!

Therefore Michael Ausiello asked if Madonna will be a guest judge. “I can’t saaay,†RuPaul replied laughing.

What do you think?

Therefore Michael Ausiello asked if Madonna will be a guest judge. “I can’t saaay,†RuPaul replied laughing.

What do you think?

I think that interviewer brought Madonna's name so they just use Madonna's name for rating. that's all.

RuPaul said "I can't say" because Madonna will not be a guest judge. But he want to fishing viewers for rating. 

That's what I'm thinking. And I bet that probably I'm the one right. lol

She's never posted anything related to the show before, so the timing is interesting.

It seems like you didn't see visionaaron's instagram.

It looks like Madonna saw that video from visionaaron's instagram and she thought that it's funny so repost just use for promotion for her MDNA skin.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZL9MO_BUYe/?taken-by=visionaaron

소리를 켜려면 ë™ì˜ìƒì„ í´ë¦­í•˜ì„¸ìš”
ë™ì˜ìƒ
좋아요댓글 달기
조회 6,178회

Milk is going to be on All-Stars 3, and her BA look might have been her Snatch Game character? Perhaps she'll be the guest judge on AS3? 

They wrapped filming couple weeks ago and season 10 just started filming on Sept 11.

has she even been in LA lately? 

It might all be a coincidence tbh. 

I think that interviewer brought Madonna's name so they just use Madonna's name for rating. that's all.

RuPaul said "I can't say" because Madonna will not be a guest judge. But he want to fishing viewers for rating. 

I agree.  What better way to pull in more viewers by alluding that Madonna may appear.  And didn't RuPaul leave it open ended a season or two ago if Madonna might appear?  In any event, I am not sure how much promotional this could be for her.  I know no one who watches this, nor I've never seen it myself. 

I agree.  What better way to pull in more viewers by alluding that Madonna may appear.  And didn't RuPaul leave it open ended a season or two ago if Madonna might appear?  In any event, I am not sure how much promotional this could be for her.  I know no one who watches this, nor I've never seen it myself. 

If she isn't confirmed then it won't give them a big boost of viewers. They just had their most successful and mainstream season yet, after moving to VH1 and being nominated for 8 Emmy Awards. This is no struggling show. If anything Rupaul didn't wanna say anything either way to be cheeky, but to say it's to draw in viewers is a stretch. Madonna would benefit for doing this show, since young LGBT people don't exactly worship her all that much.

Having said that, she doesn't need to benefit in any way to give a culturally significant LGBT show a boost of viewership. 

If she isn't confirmed then it won't give them a big boost of viewers. They just had their most successful and mainstream season yet, after moving to VH1 and being nominated for 8 Emmy Awards. This is no struggling show. If anything Rupaul didn't wanna say anything either way to be cheeky, but to say it's to draw in viewers is a stretch. Madonna would benefit for doing this show, since young LGBT people don't exactly worship her all that much.

Having said that, she doesn't need to benefit in any way to give a culturally significant LGBT show a boost of viewership. 

this omg, some people probably think Madonna would be too hard to get, but I think they could definitely get her and she should be willing as it would gain her a younger audience to support her if she wants to grow even more than she already has in her career

this omg, some people probably think Madonna would be too hard to get, but I think they could definitely get her and she should be willing as it would gain her a younger audience to support her if she wants to grow even more than she already has in her career

i mean she's always been an ally and she's got nothing to prove tbh. But it would be nice if more young people saw her for what she is instead of hating her. 

Well good for it then if it's gotten some Emmy attention. But that doesn't really make it very popular.  Personally, I think it's just hype and Madonna isn't going to appear. 

Well good for it then if it's gotten some Emmy attention. But that doesn't really make it very popular.  Personally, I think it's just hype and Madonna isn't going to appear. 

Actually the fact it was nominated for 8 categories absolutely speaks of how popular it is. That's how award shows work.

Well, Ru also said in the same interview that she has no clue about Drag Race Brazil, but it has been confirmed by the producer themselves the format has been bought and is already in pre-production. And yes, Ru is gonna be the host!

Actually the fact it was nominated for 8 categories absolutely speaks of how popular it is. That's how award shows work.

Yeah, Awards Shows seem to reward popularity more than quality these days! And I'm not saying RuPaul is not well done or anything, I've never watched the show yet

If Madonna appears, I'll definitely be watching =P

This shows appeals to YOUNG LGBT people?

Isnt RuPaul in his 50s as well?

Also MOST young people have no big opinion on Madonna, neither hatred nor love, they recognize she's a legend but she's like Dolly Parton to them.

Of course, Im 33 and have known Madonna fans that were teenagers and in their 20s. The RH tour was full of them.

This shows appeals to YOUNG LGBT people?

Isnt RuPaul in his 50s as well?

Also MOST young people have no big opinion on Madonna, neither hatred nor love, they recognize she's a legend but she's like Dolly Parton to them.

Of course, Im 33 and have known Madonna fans that were teenagers and in their 20s. The RH tour was full of them.

yas the fandom is very varied but it has its own rabid stan culture on social media among teens. It's a show about young LGBT talent for the most part and it's extremely memeable, colorful and with lots of discussion about social issues. The show is not really about RuPaul tbh, a lot of the fans don't know a lot about him.

yah but young LGBT and tumbler kids know things like "she was a bitch to Gaga" and that she's had some "problematic" moments so they don't especially love her. But yes most teens and young 20 year olds dont have an opinion either way probably.

You do know this show is huge among the LGBT community? I may not watch it but it has a huge following and could do wonders for her product, brand and whatever ventures she's doing if and when she appears. 

You do know this show is huge among the LGBT community? I may not watch it but it has a huge following and could do wonders for her product, brand and whatever ventures she's doing if and when she appears. 

While I am fully aware who RuPaul is, and in the far far back of my mind, I recall hearing about his Drag Show, but never have paid any attention, nor had any interest to do so.  So no, I have no idea who it appeals to.  I rarely watch TV, especially reality type shows. It's out of control in my opinion.  I'm happy that it appeals to a group of people that also seem to respect Madonna based on what some have mentioned here.  If she appears on the show, I'll watch, like I have done with other random shows I've never seen before until she appeared on them. IE: The Marriage Proposal.  Never heard of the show until she was on it. Only watched it when she was on it.  Had no interest to watch it again. I have no idea if it's still airing?  I also recall some years ago, tuning in some Missy Elliot talent reality show. Madonna was a mentor one time. Again, never watched after.   In fact, I may have watched these on-line when someone finally uploaded it to the internet.  I can't recall? The only show I recall that I  semi- regularly watched that Madonna was on, was "Will & Grace" and "Late Night With David Letterman".   The other late night shows, she's appeared on, I have tuned in a few times as well, but I don't regularly watch them, unless I'm interested in the guest.