Madonna, Camila Cabello Listed For September 25 “Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon�

Brendanlovesu1

NBC just revealed two guests for the September 25 edition of “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.â€

According to the program’s official website, the episode will feature Madonna and Camila Cabello.

The listing does not specify their roles for the show, but the belief is that Cabello will be the conventional musical performer. Madonna will almost certainly be involved in an interview and/or marquee segment.

Headline Planet will share more details upon availability.

Formal listings for this week’s string of “Tonight Show†episodes follow:

Monday, September 18: Guests include Demi Lovato, John Cleese and musical guest Demi Lovato. Show 739

Tuesday, September 19: Guests include Kevin James, Ilana Glazer and musical guest Rudimental featuring James Arthur. Show 740

Wednesday, September 20: Guests include Ben Stiller, Fred Armisen, and musical guests Little Big Town, Kacey Musgraves and Midland. Show 741

Thursday, September 21: Guests include Megyn Kelly, Dave Franco and musical guest Fergie. Show 742

Friday, September 22: Guests include the Cast of Will & Grace, Colin Jost, Bruce Bozzi Jr. and musical guest Billie Joe Armstrong. Show 743

More at Headlineplanet

Yes, she had planned to do Fallon earlier in the year.  It was shortly after she adopted the twins.  But I have to wonder if the Twins had anything to do with it being cancelled?  If I recall, I think her intention was to roll out MDNA SkIn in the U.S. this past spring.  I'm betting this appearance is probably to do double promotion for her new skin line and the Tour DVD. 

I don't imagine she's going to be toting the products right on the show.  I'm sure there will be a brief talk about her new skin line as well as the Tour DVD being released.  I'm betting this is all about her just reminding people she's still out there, doing her thang!!  

Watch Madonna help Jimmy improve his ritual on The Tonight Show next Monday, 25 September.

For those of you in the NY area, leave a comment on the official MDNA SKIN Instagram post here for a chance to attend the taping live!

https://instagram.com/p/BZR69hbhWSH/

By commenting, you agree to the Rules: http://livemu.sc/2xnmpzd NO PURCH REQ’D. U.S., 18+. Void where prohibited. Ends 11:59pm on ET 9/21/17. Parking, travel not included. SPONSOR: Maverick Digital

In the meantime, enjoy this super top secret footage, like Madonna’s MDNA SKIN secret formula, of her & @thefatjewish on set. Stay tuned for the full video on LAUNCH day!

https://instagram.com/p/BZRRx6EBVWL/