Movie and new album at same time....

Luiz Ribeiro

"

• madonnaThe energy of Portugal is so inspiring. I feel very creative and alive here and I look forward to working on my film LOVED and making New Music!!! â¤. . This will be the next Chapter in My Book! ♥
    It's time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!! "

So....Does it remind you something? 

m

d

n

a

...... Madonna completely out of focus, letting the producer make the album by yourself ...

ok, now, isn't it too early to be scared? what if, for example, she already wrote new tracks while she was working on the screenplay? what if her new music is intended to be connected to the movie (wich would be a clever move to get some real attention to it)? I mean, we don't have anything clear yet, let's give her a chance  :wink:

(anyway, to be honest and fair, if this is really going to be like MDNA, OF COURSE it would make me very very angry too!!!)

MDNA had its moments, which is something that a lot of her earliest albums had, moments (Like A virgin had its singles and one or two ok songs and then a few cringers, and this followed for True Blue and Like A Prayer). Rebel Heart was great, far more versatile than Hard Candy and plus much of the fan base usually rates the album high on their list of albums from best to worst. Theres a whole thread to go see that. I think the success of the album is less important now and is more about what she likes, hence Candy Shop and Bodyshop.

Some people sometimes forget that this is a discussion forum. The topic is done to exchange ideas about a situation or topic. Too bad that not everyone has the ability to exchange ideas without JUDGING PEOPLE BY ANTICIPATION. They are people complaining about negativism and hatred, being negative and spreading hatred before anything. Hard times.

And in keeping in mind this is a discussion, I like to add my two cents....  She merely shared her new setting has inspired her to work on her film and music. She never said the two were exclusive. We shouldn't take things so literally, nor think the worst. That said, even if she was planning to work on the two simultaneously, it definitely doesn't mean it will go down like how MDNA was recorded. As far back as the 80's, she's always worked on music alongside other projects.  I don't know why some want to make like MDNA turned out to be the worst album she made because she was editing her movie W.E. at the same time.  Maybe she wasn't as focused, but that is a huge insinuation by William Orbit because he was upset he didn't work the way they worked on previous albums together. 

Let's not jump to conclusions and think the worst.  Besides, we should be excited that she's already thinking about new music. One can easily be inspired to make music while working or thinking about other things. 

Madonna has been burrying herself since Hard Candy, she's not relevant anymore. I was expecting a super huge album production, mainly because it's her last album agreed with her Live Nation contract. It's so sad because it seems like she doesn't care anymore.

I'm sorry but the song quality on Rebel Heart made clear that she certainly still does care.  

And in keeping in mind this is a discussion, I like to add my two cents....  She merely shared her new setting has inspired her to work on her film and music. She never said the two were exclusive. We shouldn't take things so literally, nor think the worst. That said, even if she was planning to work on the two simultaneously, it definitely doesn't mean it will go down like how MDNA was recorded. As far back as the 80's, she's always worked on music alongside other projects.  I don't know why some want to make like MDNA turned out to be the worst album she made because she was editing her movie W.E. at the same time.  Maybe she wasn't as focused, but that is a huge insinuation by William Orbit because he was upset he didn't work the way they worked on previous albums together. 

Let's not jump to conclusions and think the worst.  Besides, we should be excited that she's already thinking about new music. One can easily be inspired to make music while working or thinking about other things. 

She wasn't focused at all. Orbit implied and basically said music came last because she would leave their sessions to focus on other things and when MDNA wasn't what it could have been, he explained he wished he had more time to work on the material rather than lay the vocals and leave to other endeavours which is what the MDNA sessions were. Demos were already written, lines were changed and rushed to meet the Superbowl hype/promotion after its release it was straight to the tour. MDNA was a rush job of a record, Rebel Heart you can hear the investment a lot more than the MDNA tracks.

She could work on both things and both can be sure fire successes. I just hope it isn't an MDNA situation where she takes existing demos, add her touch and releases it as an obligation. Yes, MDNA had its moment but you can hear her almost on autopilot minus a few tracks. Too many projects and it seemed the music came last with MDNA.

MDNA wasn't only an album with William Orbit. She worked with many other people and far much longer than some of her biggest albums. Let's not forget, "Like A Prayer", the album, was pretty much made in a couple of weeks, according to Patrick Leonard.  I just don't see the album being an issue even if she wasn't focused as she was with William on past albums they worked on. There are many great songs on MDNA.  And like with every album, there are usually a couple of clunkers, but it's subjective. What's a clunker to one, might be someone else s fav. 

... I can't figure out what the sentence "It's time to conquer the world from a different vantage point!!" was intended to mean anyway  :thinker: 

It's pretty self explanatory. She's simply meaning to continue her success, but from a different part of the world.  Allowing that part of the world to give her new perspective

Some people sometimes forget that this is a discussion forum. The topic is done to exchange ideas about a situation or topic. Too bad that not everyone has the ability to exchange ideas without JUDGING PEOPLE BY ANTICIPATION. They are people complaining about negativism and hatred, being negative and spreading hatred before anything. Hard times.

Do I think it will turn out like MDNA? No/IDK. I think MDNA is a nice album but not the best she can do.

There isn't much discussion we can have since we know nothing and some people having meltdowns over nothing is not really discussing, it's just "OMG she hates her fans, she doesn't care anymore" type of thing. It's like they're yelling into a void. That's not engaging in an exchange of ideas. Are we really starting like this with an album that doesn't even exist? We've had enough pointless meltdowns with the RHT DVD. At least wait until she steps into a studio. lol

TL;DR People need to chill. 

Otherwise this is going to become RHT DVD topic 2.0!

We can get to page 300 before she even starts recording!!

The way things are going in the fandom, if she teases the album for a whole year like RH, it's gonna be another release in a cloud of negativity. Please god I hope it drops out of nowhere. People will be enjoying the bops before they even have time to find fault in any of it. Me included tbh.