Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere

Bat-Fan

Though I kinda don't like the chunkiness of digipak releases, I did like how they did the unfold for the super deluxe edition of Rebel Heart.

I'm wondering what the booklet will look like. I just hope it's new images from the tour, but let's be real, she's gonna give us that overhead shot from Rebel Heart, the image used from the cover, and the one of her from Iconic where she's coming down the catwalk.

EDIT: I just checked my MDNA Blu-Ray.  It did come with a small booklet. I don't think I ever realized it until now. LOL!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I had hopes until the last second, but I'm not disappointed as I was before because I already prepare for the worst. So it was with the MDNA tour and this one for me is worse. Since the Virgin Tour there wasn't an incomplete show. Why do I will purchase a product that has been on the net for 8 months? It looks like a joke. And in bad taste. I won't spend my money this time. As I already have the Showtime broadcast I will only replace the cover and tha't it. 

EDIT: I just checked my MDNA Blu-Ray.  It did come with a small booklet. I don't think I ever realized it until now. LOL!

Lol. I was going to say her other live albums, but it's been a while since I've looked at them so I don't even recall if they 'look good'.

I only recall the ugly ones from MDNA World Tour from Love Spent, and I'm betting they're the same ones that were intercut into the performance too.

Well, I had hopes until the last second, but I'm not disappointed as I was before because I already prepare for the worst. So it was with the MDNA tour and this one for me is worse. Since the Virgin Tour there wasn't an incomplete show. Why do I will purchase a product that has been on the net for 8 months? It looks like a joke. And in bad taste. I won't spend my money this time. As I already have the Showtime broadcast I will only replace the cover and tha't it.

x2

@@SimonVenekeo Thanks for the info! 

I'm so pissed with her because she's not going to release Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore on the CD/DVD!! At least, we have Like A Prayer, as an extra  :cry:  :cute:  :hearteyes:

Yes! Bless Madonna for deciding to give us ANOTHER live track of Like A Prayer, we certainly did need more in all our collections.

I'm actually surprised she gave us this one, thinking in typical Madonna fashion I would have thought, Like A Prayer, Bitch I'm Madonna or Rebel Heart.

well in the dvd there's a little instrumental sample....I don't think it's a problem about copyright

truuuuuuue...... well.... I'm out of excuses 

As stated above, it's less than 30 seconds which I believe such samples can bypass Copyright legalities.   Honestly, the exclusion of LDLHA is hardly reason to be disappointed with such a release.  Yes, it was an endearing inclusion, but the show is just as great without. One that hadn't know it was part of the show, wouldn't even notice the exclusion with how it was edited. 

RwiLEfCEojyD9aQwPrFEDprUMQQ.jpg

It all depends on the format you order. Currently, the ones available at her website are the standard DVD/Blu-Ray size.  However, the distributor and various fan websites show that the Bluray/2CD set is like a standard CD size as well as the 2CD set which stands alone. Though, the latter 2 aren't available for purchase yet except in limited markets such as France and Netherlands.  In the U.S., the only option is through ITUNES or her official store which only sells the standard DVD and BLU-RAY with Highlights CD. U.S. Itunes sells digital double album as well.   The Double CD with or without DVD/BLU-RAY isn't available at her store.

so random versions at random places ☺☺☺

I agree that all the varied versions and limited outlets are mind boggling.  I missed the old days where I can just walk in a music store and pick up the latest Madonna release.  But with the music industry the way it is, I highly doubt getting physical copies is going to be anymore easier.  I'm still old school and want to have a physical copy of everything. 

Hahhahahahha! I'm sitting here reading all this shit.?. And now my head is spinning about what is included and what isn't included, this version, that version... I'm so confused... I already preordered iTunes version... Hopefully it has everything I need.

Basically, the video is the SHOWTIME version. The highlights CD included in the DVD/Blu-Ray is crap. The 2CD/digital version has all the but the first interludes removed, and some cuts or slight additions (depending how you split your audio) to some tracks to give a better flow. 

And she was generous to give us our 4th live version of Like A Prayer, cause she knew we were desperate to hear it again.

As stated above, it's less than 30 seconds which I believe such samples can bypass Copyright legalities.   Honestly, the exclusion of LDLHA is hardly reason to be disappointed with such a release.  Yes, it was an endearing inclusion, but the show is just as great without. One that hadn't know it was part of the show, wouldn't even notice the exclusion with how it was edited. 

I couldn't disagree more.

• madgefan changed the title to Rebel Heart Tour DVD | Showtime Premiere
  • madgefan pinned, pinned, pinned and pinned this topic
  • madgefan pinned this topic