• Please log in to reply
Photo

Material Girl Live Version on Spotify

madonna spotify rebel heart tour

MadgeSlave
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 07:31 PM

Madonna released Material Girl (live version from Rebel Heart Tour) as an appetizer, on Spotify, for promoting the pre-order of the DVD / Blu-ray / CD of Rebel Heart Tour!

http://open.spotify.com/track/1p7hlfKTHeKGGDVVYU3v5c

tumblr_ohki1crrvE1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

SimonVenekeo
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:28 PM

Also on Apple Music and of course Tidal!

BroadwayNow mentioned 'all digital music services' but I'm not sure what those are, these are the ones I use and know have it.
  • MadgeSlave likes this

Rebel Hugo
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:34 PM

Rebel Hugo
  • M Fan Since:2008

it sounds like the Studio Version with the fans applauses :lol:
  • rebelheart93 and MadgeSlave like this

MadgeSlave
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:41 PM

@SimonVenekeo Thanks for the info! 

I'm so pissed with her because she's not going to release Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore on the CD/DVD!! At least, we have Like A Prayer, as an extra  :cry:  :cute:  :hearteyes:

tumblr_ohki1crrvE1u2gzw0o1_500.gif

Liam
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 09:45 PM

Liam

Express Yourself; Don't Repress Yourself

• 1,814 posts
  • M Fan Since:1985

Let's not kid ourselves... Madonna mimed that performance at her shows.  To me, it sounds exactly the same as performed, but possibly mixed a bit better. 

• MadMark likes this

Nomayyer.jpg

SimonVenekeo
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:08 PM

@SimonVenekeo Thanks for the info! 

I'm so pissed with her because she's not going to release Love Doesn't Live Here Anymore on the CD/DVD!! At least, we have Like A Prayer, as an extra  :cry:  :cute:  :hearteyes:

Yes! Bless Madonna for deciding to give us ANOTHER live track of Like A Prayer, we certainly did need more in all our collections.

I'm actually surprised she gave us this one, thinking in typical Madonna fashion I would have thought, Like A Prayer, Bitch I'm Madonna or Rebel Heart.

• MadgeSlave likes this

wtg1987
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:17 PM

Like a Prayer is generally considered to be one of her most popular songs and certainly with both young and older audiences ? im not surprised its been included ? If anything to boost sales which she will need

• Fighter, xrhaul, MithrandirCreations and 1 other like this

muscleguy35
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 10:39 PM

Also on Apple Music and of course Tidal!

BroadwayNow mentioned 'all digital music services' but I'm not sure what those are, these are the ones I use and know have it.

whats the timing on the track? thanks

SimonVenekeo
  • Posted 16 August 2017 - 11:49 PM

whats the timing on the track? thanks

4:02. Has a few seconds of the marriage monologue afterwards.

DaddyZ
  • Posted 4 weeks ago

DaddyZ

material girl on Spotify is ridiculous. Who the fuck does the mixing on this shit?

Her live vocals are clearly there right next to the backing track. It's so pathetic. Why not just delete the backing track, polish her live vocal a bit and call it a day.

Backing tracks work fine at the show but in audio releases they're just annoying as fuck. Meh.

Apologies for the rant. I can't enjoy this unfortunately but then who gives a fuck really. ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: madonna, spotify, rebel heart, tour

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users