Sticky & Sweet tour aka Madonna gives you a headache

Little Angel

Just been watching the BD of this tour and there are at least 2 different camera angles PER SECOND. Some songs are not that bad but Human Nature, She's not Me, Ray of light and Like a Prayer particularly gave me a headache.

Is there an alternative version on the Fan circuit that is available to buy anywhere.

I got MDNA live in Amsterdam from the Madonna store which is apparently better than the official release (though I've not watched it yet). Sadly they do not offer an alternative STicky & Sweet Tour and I cant find one on ebay. I tend to avoid the ones constructed with camera phone footage as the quality varies throughout and it can be distracting. Are there any pro shot alternatives or is the official DVD all we have?

I said I wasn't looking for bootlegs

Oh ok I missed the part where you didn't watch MDNA Amsterdam yet which is a bootleg? There are no alternative pro-shots available, unless it's MDNA at Stade De France which is only a small portion that leaked. :thinker: but none for Sticky.

Regardless buying pro-shots is still buying bootlegs as they're not official releases which was my point. If there were any leaked they would be available here and in other fan communities for free.

So you don't want bootlegs but you bought a bootleg from a (fanmade) Madonna store? Alrightie

Personally, the MDNA Tour in Amsterdam is a decent fanmade, but as I am not a fan of the fan recordings compilation and also terrible audio redubbing with fanmade studio versions, I'll always go for the official product.

No full pro shots leaked for the S&ST and MDNA except portions of Lisbon 2008, Athens 2008, Paris 2012.

• 1 year later...