The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

Win tickets to the Jonathan Ross Show

Want to be part of the audience for the upcoming filming of Madonna’s Jonathon Ross special in London? Simply share the Ultimate Madonna Playlist at http://player.socialpromote.co.uk/bb33dd35-b0b2-e411-80d5-d4ae52d2b5d8?og_title=Win+tickets+to+see+Madonna+perform+on+Jonathon+Ross! on your Facebook or twitter and enter your email details to be in with a chance of winning!

Please make sure you are available for the filming date of Thursday February 26th. Does not include travel or accommodation. 18+ only

Jonathan Ross on Madonna interview: 'I'm allowed to ask her anything'
Jonathan Ross has discussed the upcoming special edition of The Jonathan Ross Show with Madonna.

The chat show host will interview the 'Living for Love' singer next month for the first time since 2003.

Ross praised Madonna on This Morning today (February 17), calling her an "iconic" figure.

"I still think she's an incredible, entertaining brand and iconic figure," he said. "Really interesting woman, and a really talented woman.

"Love her or hate her, you've got to admit that she has talent and has ability. [she's] a great live performer.

"It's going to be really good to catch up again... I'm going to be allowed to talk about anything, which is really good."

Ross also called his rivalry with Graham Norton and Alan Carr "friendly".

"We bump into each other all the time," he said. "I've known Alan since day one, because he used to be my warm-up guy back in the day. And who doesn't love Alan?

"And Graham is a lovely guy as well, and mainly when we meet and chat, we chat about who's a good guest and who's not - we have that sort of gossip!"

The special edition of The Jonathan Ross Show will see Madonna talk about her new album Rebel Heart, as well as perform two songs from the record.