The Jonathan Ross Show [Special Edition]

groovyguy

Great performances, but a little underwhelming as an interview. I thought Jonathan did a better job last time, although he seemed to have his work cut out for him that time around. M was much more relaxed this time out and so it was a little more genial than I maybe expected. I did like the Joni Mitchell related question though (I'm a big Joni fan). As far as recent interviews go though, I much preferred the Howard Stern one.

I don't know why is people taking so long to upload the whole thing in HD :monkey:

Wow what a thing to say after everything that have been shared , it is not a given that everything will be shared in HD at all or even in any format - so please be happy with what you got! You can not expect to get everything online 5 min after it has been aired so please show some respect for the people who take the time to record - transfers to pc - upload it and finally share it !

she was so funny and in a good mood. she gives more relaxed interviews to europians then american hosts.. she is kinda weird around ellen, and leterman just doesnt get her. ellen is also weird around her, like she wants to lick her but she is too star struck to even think about licking her

Bahahahaha......!!!!!!!!

I will be uploading this in HD but there were two glitches in my recording of this last night!  It is repeated on Monday night so will be up on Tuesday.  Sorry to make you all wait!

:Madonna001: :Madonna001: :Madonna010: :Madonna010:

THANKS A LOT!!! Take the time u need and don't worry at all, we know how to wait patiently :cute: :wink: .

Pretty sure madgefan was joking guys..Im gonna rewatch this properly now it was a mess yesterday on the stream it kept stopping.Glad it was well recieved seemingly. Loved the Ghosttown performance and she was very sweet on the interview and good questions/answers, they have great chemistry. LFL remix performance is incredibly meh though.

http://www.basildonrecorder.co.uk/leisure/national/entertainment/11857014.7_reasons_everyone_really_loved_Madonna_on_the_Jonathan_Ross_Show/

7 reasons everyone really loved Madonna on the Jonathan Ross Show

Tonight’s episode of the Jonathan Ross Show was indisputably ruled by one guest and one guest only – the Queen of Pop herself, Madonna. She breezed her way through the interview with total class and humility, giving a flawless performance at the end of the show.

And viewers loved her on Twitter. So why exactly were we all fawning over Madge? Here are seven very good reasons.

1. Her straight-talking, no-nonsense manner, for starters.

2. Not to mention her eternally youthful good looks.

3. We were also loving her impressively accurate British accent.

4. She summed up what “family†should mean pretty accurately, and we all applauded.

5. Maybe also because she’s got buckets of talent.

6. Or because she makes us hark back to our teenage obsession with her.

7. Or just because she’s one of the few remaining living legends of our time.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1924922/madonna-a-prisoner-guy-ritchie-revelations-take-fans-inside-her-last-marriage/

What a hypocrisy, she wanted, she changed her lifestyle, changed of continent, preached the speech of hapiness. She even after the meltdown wanted that but Guy didn't give a shit for her self idolatry and it's a priority for her. And David was the reason she tried to save the marriage since she couldn't get pregnant anymore

Madonna it must hold a grudge on Guy on the fact that he's married to a young woman and have 3 children :lol: And every man that will come close to her will be interested in money and fame.

Madonna lately is given so much shallows speechs :stare:

Madonna isn't bitter or shallow, she's honest.  I can't stand Guy and have zero respect for him as a man, aside from the fact that he never seemed to respect M's creativity or personality as she was.  The utter hypocrisy and double standards applied to him in the UK media especially are disgusting, when he was the ultimate gold digger, far worse than Paul McCartney's Heather Mills ever was.  He, his friends and family publicly trashed her in the media following the divorce and M never said a thing.  She'll never say anything truly bad about him because he's the father of her children, but that divorce settlement (aka the reason for Sticky & Sweet leg two) says it all.

But look, a decade later after he's done nothing but live off of Madonna's money and become an alcoholic bum, karma pays off.

I can't stand Guy and have zero respect for him as a man, aside from the fact that he never seemed to respect M's creativity or personality as she was.  

But look, a decade later after he's done nothing but live off of Madonna's money and become an alcoholic bum, karma pays off.

spot on!

:Madonna057:  :Madonna055:

http://www.inquisitr.com/1924922/madonna-a-prisoner-guy-ritchie-revelations-take-fans-inside-her-last-marriage/

What a hypocrisy, she wanted, she changed her lifestyle, changed of continent, preached the speech of hapiness. 

That alone completely contradicts the hypocrite part : she compromised (and already mentioned it a bit in the 2003 Jonathan Ross interview) and withdrew from a lot of what she wanted to do during her marriage. Sure enough, that was all her decision, but that doesn't mean she felt completely free to express herself the way she wanted to, hence the prison quote.