Madonna surprise concert!!!! Di Caprio Gala Fundraiser

Does she still have a stylist who is to blame for that or is it her "style" to wear this unflattering stuff? I dont need her to look like 25 so I dont care if anyone's complaining at me for saying this and tell me "she looks so young omg" her outfits are trash since ages. Not talking bout the Tour here, thanx god.

I've been watching this all unfold online all evening.  Fun to see her so lively and having fun.  And gawd she looks so great. In fact, there are pictures of Leo, Lenny and Madonna all together on stage, and Leo who much younger, looks older than both M and Lenny.  

4 Minutes sounds like she's singing over a track from what I can tell. I noticed she accidentally sang part of Justin's lines with the backing track.

I know people are saying "Ghosttown" was part of the setlist, but it's interesting that's the only one that hasn't been filmed and/or popped on line.  Hopefully it surfaces.

I doubt we'll see anymore than these cell phone performances, but I'll take what I can get. 

Thanks to those who posted the GT clips.  UGH!!  I want to see and hear it in full!!!   And how GT didn't become a epic huge hit for her, is baffling to me.  It's such a fantastic song. 

Proof that she doesnt need all the hoopla and a thousand dancers, and a gazillion effects and a fancy setup to put on a fantastic show.

Her, a mic, her songs, great music, a little dancing is all she needs.

Her shows would take less out of her and she could sing and dance her heart out every night.

Fantastic!