Trying to find replacement people for M's Megarate.

Curtains

Hi everyone!

You may not have noticed but I have been organizing the "Madonna Ultimate Megarate" since June. In this game, users from various Madonna websites rate all the tracks from her discography, which will give us a definitive ranking in the end. However, some users in the process decided to leave the game, or were simply banned (notably on Madonna Nation), which means that there are less rates to be counted (30 instead of 40).

We are at the 7th round of the megarate right now (Erotica era), and due to the situation, I decided that people that want to join the game are now able to! You are 60 tracks late, but due to this you have more time than the other users to rate them.

If you are interested, let me know on the thread, and I'll send you all the informations about the megarate as well as the tracks you have to rate via PM. This could be fun! :)

Thank you for reading! :)

how does this create an accurate picture...

being 60 tracks late already. more time doesn't outweigh that, in my humble opinion.

It isn't considered as a high number for some, as most of the time, the participants already know the songs. However I totally understand that this makes people hesitant about participating. Some just don't care and that's why I give the possibility to other users to participate now too! :)