KTZ

Demos/Leaks DISCUSSION (no links, no request, no offer, no advertising)

10 hours ago, MerBoy13 said:

Cant You See My Mind is another title for Die Another Day. It may or may not have differences compared to the final version of the song.

Wrong. They are 2 differents songs.

***Contrary to rumor,"Can't You See My Mind" is NOT an early version of "Die Another Day". It's a completely different song that was also recorded and it is copyrighted so it really exists. It's a ballad that was *probably* submitted as the James Bond theme (which is why it's always linked with the "Die Another Day" theme song) but Record Company wanted to go for a different sound but was later scrapped. Either Rauhofer or Calderone mentioned that he was doing a remix for this song. and that it wasn't Die Another Day.  

it was on mn

Can't You See My Mind was written and recorded by M and Mirwais for the soundtrack of Die Another Day. The producers asked her to change the song to fit the movie's title into it, like all other Bond movies have done. So, clearly she did. It is often described as a slower electronic song that combines the Colombier strings and some background guitars. It is said there's a part where Madonna is singing acapella. Lyrically, the whole song is questioned, like almost each line is a question in the song. The information on the description of the song came from the infamous Anna, so who knows if it's accurate. But due note that this song is not an early version of "Die Another Day," it's a completely different track.