Top 10 Cringe Cuts

I'm not too fond of these sort of topics because Shoo-Bee-Doo is always treated like the child you'd like to keep hidden in the basement 

:Madonna023:

These are my choices:

1. Spanish Lesson

2. Me Against The Music (Can we count this one? I like it as a Britney song, but as a Madonna song...ugh)

3. Hey You

4. Jimmy Jimmy

5. B-Day Song

6. Survival

7. I Know It

I know it's a top 10, but these are the only songs from her catalogue that I can't really stand

Only choosing from her studio albums, these come to mind:

Jimmy Jimmy

Don't Stop (I'm sorry but... "Feel it in your body, sing la-dee-da-dee" is absolute trash)

I Love New York

Turn Up the Radio

Give Me All Your Luvin'

Superstar

B-Day Song

Bitch, I'm Madonna (Sure, she has every right to say it, but the song was terrible)

1. White Heat

2.Love Makes the world go around

3. Dear Jessie

4. Over and over

5. True Blue (love the video & look though)

6. Give Me All Your Luvin (loved the video and look though)

7. Hey You( i loved the lyrics  just not the music)

I can't make the 10 list 

Glad someone else thinks Over and Over is cringeworthy. I didn't include it in my list but that song has def made me cringe before. Same with Hey You. However... True Blue is so not cringeworthy :O One of my favourites! I love that song. The acoustic version at Rebel Heart Tour was everything.

I'm not too fond of these sort of topics because Shoo-Bee-Doo is always treated like the child you'd like to keep hidden in the basement 

:Madonna023:

These are my choices:

1. Spanish Lesson

2. Me Against The Music (Can we count this one? I like it as a Britney song, but as a Madonna song...ugh)

3. Hey You

4. Jimmy Jimmy

5. B-Day Song

6. Survival

7. I Know It

I know it's a top 10, but these are the only songs from her catalogue that I can't really stand

I agree:  ShooBeeDoo never gets the love that it deserves. Nice to see here that it's not totally being picked at with sticks, though!

Also, I have seen REVOLVER on way too  many people's lists.  STOP THAT!   :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

As for mine (just going with studio albums).  Hmmm, let's see:

I Know It

Dear Jessie (the cringe comes and goes, depends on the day)

Deeper And Deeper (yes, I know, I know, but I have NEVER been a fan of this song)

Did You Do It? (really???)

Take A Bow (I see those stones coming at my head)

Personally, I like Don't Stop, but I completely agree about the 'la-dee-da-dee' lyrics, again REALLY??!

Amazing

Love Profusion

Incredible

B-Day Song

Veni Vedi Vici

(not necessarily in that order...)

A lot of the cringey songs for me land in her early career where singles were everything and then the rest of the albums songs were kind of forgettable.

1. I Know It

2. Pretender

3. Jimmy Jimmy

4. Love Makes the World Go Round

5. Dear Jessie

6. Survival

7. Don't Stop

8. Nobody's Perfect

9. Isaac

10. Dance2Night

11. B-Day Song

12. Graffiti Heart

13. Inside Out

I did these in chronological order, so I went ahead and listed 13 to give all the ones I could have done with out. SEX technically should have made it, but these are songs I absolutely never listen to or care for and I must admit SEX has been given more listens than any of these.