I Deserve It Vs. Gone

Fav?  

35 members voted

1. 1. Fav?

• I Deserve It
    • Gone

Guest ArthurBadin

I'll do the opposite and vote for I Deserve It. I love Gone, but I'd rather see You'll See on DWT DVD... Especially due to the fact she hasn't performed it again since then!

EDIT: Again, @@Headless.Headphones, amazing avi and sig, as usual. i'm so jealous of you!

I'll do the opposite and vote for I Deserve It. I love Gone, but I'd rather see You'll See on DWT DVD... Especially due to the fact she hasn't performed it again since then!

EDIT: Again, @@Headless.Headphones, amazing avi and sig, as usual. i'm so jealous of you!

:pray:  thanks!

My vote goes towards I Deserve It, one of my top 5 favorite ballads of all time.  :worship:

Gone.

I Deserve It is one of her worst songs ever.

giphy.gif

No that honour goes to masterpiece, it's hands down the most uninspired thing she's ever wrote; it's just so dull. Till just a few months ago I thought that I deserve it was one of her most beautiful love songs - I realized thanks to a posting here that it's also one of her's saddest songs. Gone is probably my least favourite song on Music, trying too hard and she's sung about downfalls of fame but take it back.

Also like 98% of these polls I am part of the minority, Although hey I think it's weird nobody here can get into Incredible - for the everything but the kitchen sink production. Sure it's a mess but how did that even happen and what is happening?   :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...