Madonna footage question

Semtex1

I have a question that I know someone on here will be able to answer.

* Am I allowed to play the confessions segment to a group of teens in a training day on exploitation ? I think the section with the three short stories of the child abuse victim, the self harm girl and the gang member guy would be perfect for discussion and a cool short video to watch with quite an impact.

It's for 14 to 18 year olds. I,ll probably have to get someone to cut out the n-word. I was more worried about the legality of playing it without permission from Warner or whoever owns it

Technically and legally, you're not supposed to, but people show full films to groups all the time. So I can't see why you can't show an excerpt (as you described) to a small group of teens.  It's no different than one doing a speech and using a visual aid to drive home their point and/or message.  If you're not making any money off of showing it, you should be fine.  And honestly, I don't think anyone will care or know you did it.  Companies don't go after individuals in such a manner. You would have to be distributing it and making money from it for any red flags to even go up.