The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

It's interesting that U2 and Take That are touring only arenas for their 2015 tours after performing massive shows mostly in stadiums for the past decade. Wonder if M will do the same.

Experience has determined that Madonna and U2 were highly successful live acts during the past 2000s but that doesn't mean they cannot saturate the market, especially if they visit the same countries every 2-4 years. The MDNA Tour was the greatest thing of 2012 but I doubt it outdid the Sticky & Sweet in terms of immedate sold outs and therefore attendance. I even recall seeing several 'empty spots' in the crowd in the 2012 tour. Billboard always tells another story about its favourite artists though...

MDNA definitely did worse than Sticky, of course she played more shows on bigger venues and she went to south america for the first time since Girlie so all those things helped that tour. I'm sure if the next tour she goes to Australiasia, there will be a lot of demand there... especially if the album is succesful.

MDNA Tour: 88 dates - 305 million dollars.

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 85 dates - 408 million dollars

MDNA definitely did worse than Sticky, of course she played more shows on bigger venues and she went to south america for the first time since Girlie so all those things helped that tour. I'm sure if the next tour she goes to Australiasia, there will be a lot of demand there... especially if the album is succesful.

MDNA Tour: 88 dates - 305 million dollars.

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 85 dates - 408 million dollars

If you look at the numbers, average attendence, ticket price etc... MDNA did just a little better than Confessions tour, which had a very successful album in support. Sticky was an exception, in terms of average attendence she actually tops everyone from the 2000-2010 decade, even U2 :om:

I don't know, maybe she did more stadiums in S&S?

If you look at the numbers, average attendence, ticket price etc... MDNA did just a little better than Confessions tour, which had a very successful album in support. Sticky was an exception, in terms of average attendence she actually tops everyone from the 2000-2010 decade, even U2 :om:

I don't know, maybe she did more stadiums in S&S?

mm interesting. I'm not sure how it compares to Confessions. She did do a lot of stadiums on Sticky, plus went to places she hadnt visited in ages.

Confessions didn't even visit south America. Sticky had more shows in Europe, while MDNA had more shows in north America, both didn't visit Asia.

I think she's still as successful as before when in comes to touring, imagine if she does like 200 shows like so many artists do, she could gross billions :tongue:

Madonna set for world tour in 2015 to mark 30 years since debut Virgin concerts

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/madonna-set-world-tour-2015-4811721

Posted Image

The Material Girl is working on an album of new songs with OneRepublic's Ryan Tedder and plans to go on the road to mark three decades since her 1985 Virgin Tour 

She is our favourite Material Girl, and we can reveal Queen of Pop Madonna will be back with a world tour in 2015. Hurrah.

It will mark the 30th anniversary of her debut 1985 Virgin Tour, where she performed across the US and Canada.

Madge, 56, is currently in early talks about the concerts, which will come after an album of new material. In 2007, she inked a 10-year, £75million deal with tour promoters Live Nation.

A source said: “This is going to be one very special tour. Madonna wants to pull out all the stops, especially because it is 30 years since the Virgin Tour.

“Like her 2012 MDNA tour, where she played 88 dates in places including Europe, South America and Asia, Madge will be ­travelling the world. Once the new record is finished she can concentrate on the concerts.â€

We recently told how Madonna has drafted in Simon Cowell’s favourite hit-maker to help her pen tracks for the new album.

She is desperate to ensure it is a success and has tapped some of the industry’s biggest hitters to help, including OneRepublic’s Ryan Tedder.

The pop maestro has been Cowell’s first port of call for new songs for his label’s priority acts, including 
One Direction and Ella Henderson, after Ryan wrote and produced Bleeding Love for Leona Lewis.

Ryan, 35, previously told 3am Madge’s new music is “her best stuff in more than a decadeâ€.

Keeping tight-lipped about his own contribution, he said: “The tracks I’ve done with her are really hard to explain.â€

It comes after the Material Girl teamed up with one of the world’s biggest DJs, Avicii, 25.

But the tracks, Rebel Heart and Wash Over Me, were leaked online, which the singer said “broke her heartâ€.

Madonna has completed nine tours in her time. And she is prepared to go the extra mile for her craft.

This month, Madge bared all in a topless shoot for Interview magazine.

The source added: “Madonna knows that in order to stay relevant she has to keep reinventing herself and push boundaries.

“The new tour will show a side of her that no one has seen before.â€

We can’t wait.

That's good to know. Thanks for the info!

Sara (to my knowledge) works for Guy and has been for quite some time, Co-managing Madonna.  Guy is quite successfully building his management/entrepreneurial empire which includes multiple tech company start ups/ business ventures with Madonna & others and taking on new powerhouse music clients to manage (U2 & Alicia Keys)

Confirmed?

http://madonnaofficial.altervista.org/live-nation-conferma-madonna-tornera-tour-nel-2015/

[Google Translated]

Live Nation confirmed: Madonna will be back on tour in 2015

The Live Nation confirmed that Madonna will return to break records with a tour in 2015, which will be extended in 2016 with the second league.

In 2015 the queen of music will perform in arenas between Europe and America, and in 2016 will continue in stages.

It is assumed then that will start in the winter of next year. It was from the Drowned that Madge did not fill arenas in Italy, what do you think?

The dates are not yet been scheduled and everything starch could still change! Surely this year will also reach Australia, which has no honor to see the Queen since 1993.

Madonna Ciccone will hits her audience again.
Live Nation confirmed planning on a new tour in 2015.
Usa and Europe will be included for the first leg, just inside indoor arenas.
It is planned a stadium leg for summer 2016.
Dates are not planned yet and everything might change.