The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

Hope the RUMOR is true!

Rumors that dates are going to be announced in two weeks time for Europe, including the UK, for Summer 2016.

https://twitter.com/MadonnaNowCom/status/681149932754104320

Live Nation to announce new EU tour dates for summer 2016 on January 11th

https://twitter.com/madonnanett/status/681151316312330240

**HOT RUMORS**
**SUMMER TOUR 2016**

Madonna to perform in Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Vienna, Malta, Ireland & UK in the summer 2016.

Posted Image

Posted Image

JANUARY 2, 2016

MADONNA WILL BEGIN THIRD LEG OF MEGA-SUCCESSFUL REBEL HEART TOUR

DARYL DEINO

http://www.inquisitr.com/2675621/madonna-rebel-heart-tour/#adwdteq6bXJ93RhV.99

Madonna did not spend her usual New Year’s holiday at the Swiss ski mecca Gstaad. Instead, she is headed to Mexico to prepare for the third leg of her Rebel Heart World Tour. Last week, Madonna topped all the concert boxscore figures, as Billboard reported on the success of the tour.

“Madonna leads Billboard’s latest Hot Tours ranking (see list, below) with the newest reported box office sales data from her global trek. The new Hot Tours tally includes grosses from 14 shows in eight markets during the European leg of the tour.â€

Posted Image

Madonna’s box office receipts for her current tour have been amazing. [Photo by Kevin Winter/Getty Images]Billboard adds that overall sales from the Rebel Heart tour now total $80 million from 45 concerts during the first two legs of the tour. So far, every single show has been completely sold out. The Rebel Heart Tour has also garnered the best reviews of any Madonna tour to date.

The Birmingham Mail gave Madonna’s show at the Barclaycard Arena four stars.

“But for all the theatrics, Madonna was most captivating when she was alone on the runway, singing Like A Virgin and Rebel Heart, two songs from opposite ends of her career. And on this evidence, it’s a career that’s far from over.â€

The review said that the biggest “wow†moment occurred during the performance of the song “Illuminati,†where several dancers were strapped to the top of huge poles and swayed at huge angles above the audience.

The Guardian gave Madonna’s show five stars.

“In a shock-and-awe spectacular that deftly blends past with provocative present, the queen of pop is charm itself,†claimed reviewer Kitty Empire, a critic who — in the past — has been very critical of Madonna’s performances.

Ms. Empire adds that even the interludes in Madonna’s show are spectacular and that Madonna’s voice has become pure pop perfection. Many critics, as well as fans, have noted how Madonna’s voice has really shined during the current show, especially when there are no theatrics involved.

Madonna turned what could have been another concert PR disaster into a PR victory during her most recent show. Rolling Stone reported the news.

“Rather than ending the gig prematurely, a Santa hat-wearing Madonna and her team of dancers performed ‘Holiday’ sans electricity – even her microphone was shut off – and turning the arena into a giant sing-along.â€

Right afterwards, Madonna took to Instagram to celebrate what turned out to be the most exciting concert ending of hers in years.

“We don’t stop till it’s over Glasgow! Don’t try to silence the Queen,†Madonna wrote.

However, a spokesperson from the Hydro, the venue where Madonna gave her performance, claimed that Madonna’s own production team turned off the power. Fans suggested that the statement was a lie and wondered why Madonna’s production team would turn off the power when the show, which has always ended with “Holiday,†didn’t even finish. Some speculated that it was the Glasgow City Council that told Madonna’s team they had to shut the power down since they were playing well past the Glasgow curfew.

Madonna kicks off the third leg of her tour in Mexico City on January 6. She then moves to cities such as San Antonio, Texas; Houston, Texas; and Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Rebel Heart Tour is expected to make between $170 and $200 million when it’s all finished.

Posted Image

2016's 20 Hottest Tours

Bruce, Bieber, Black Sabbath and beyond — here are our picks for the year's must-see live acts

Whether it's aging acts taking a final bow, or up-and-comers riding a wave of buzz, the array of talent set to hit the road in 2016 is staggering. Rock titans such as Black Sabbath, AC/DC and Bruce Springsteen, pop megastars like Justin Bieber, Rihanna and Selena Gomez, and indie-rock faves Yo La Tengo and Kurt Vile will all visit arenas, theaters and clubs across North America. And then, of course, there's the mighty Adele, bringing her record-smashing 25 to life. Read on for our full rundown of the year's essential tours.

Madonna

Posted Image

Dates: January 10th–January 24th

Why You Should Go: As Madge has steadily increased ticket prices for her shows, she's upped the ante on the spectacle, changing outfits more often than on a Yves Saint Laurent walkway and employing a small army of dancers onstage. At stops so far on the tour supporting last year's Rebel Heart, the Queen of Pop has played lengthy sets, welcomed surprise guests and, as always, thumbed her nose at organized religion while spotlighting sexual taboos. Madonna has been around for a while, but she's welcome to stay as long as she likes.

Tickets: $40–$359

Posted Image

....someone else will speak for you instead "ICONIC". Rebel Love. Thank You Chris for the beautiful cuff. I appreciate it very much. I have to tell you out of the entire album that one lyric made the most impact on me. How did you know? Nashville was like a Reunion so many dedicated Rebel Hearts were back. So sorry it was the last show for some of you. Keep the message going Long Live the Rebel 's.

ItsJordanBitch

On "TheJordanSpiller" you can find on Saturday an amazing edit of the RebelHeart Tour featuring the chicago audio.

It's really an amazing edit. The previews look so good! 

Coming this Saturday. Jan 30th

From ItsJordanBitch 

"Everyone - I just had to adress this - DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT pay money for any madonna tour dvd that isnt official.
FANDVDs are free and should always be free because they are made FROM FANS FOR FANS. I don't own any rights to Madonna's Video Material, her songs or her video footage that I edit with so I CANT ask for MONEY. I ask for you to watch my dvd for free . I want to entertain you and share this as a work of art !!!! "

TRAILER:

PREVIEWS:

Arianne Phillips on Instagram:

Posted Image

Celebrating the end of the US leg of the #rebelhearttour #tbt fittings with the sublime artist dancer & excellent & beautiful & big â¤ï¸ @loicmabanza #bespoke#behindthescenes #costumedesign#rebelhearttour #ariannearchive #dancer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBFycbBmlLu/

Posted Image

Throwing back to when were playing beat the clock running on adrenaline , not sleeping working all hours .in fittings getting ready for dress rehearsals #rebelhearttour The uber divine & talented @derrellbullockâ¤ï¸#muse #costumedesign#behindthescenes #rebelhearttour#ariannearchive #genderbender #dancer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBF5gXTGlH-/

Posted Image

ariannephillips throwback to fitting the bespoke white tie tails (tuxedo) with this gorgeous big rebel-sweet â¤ï¸ o.g crump-master gentleman AB-King & doting father@bigmijo28 #behindthescenes#rebelhearttour #costumedesign #muse#dancer #ariannearchive #tbt #bespoke

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGG9ZoGlB7/

Posted Image

ariannephillips #tbt #rebelhearttour dress rehearsal excitement with our transformative beauty , amazing all around cool ass fâ­ï¸ck hot momma@sashadm and my #muse with super duper creative & sweet as hell@simon_says___ on makeup@visionaaron lending a makeup brush in the background bling by @swarovskicostume designed by me , gorgeous head piece by @juliaclancey#ariannearchive #costumedesign#behindthescenes #dancers #artist

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBGRQsemlFd/

• 2 weeks later...

Behind the scenes with the Rebel Heart

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/life/Behind-the-scenes-with-the-Rebel-Heart-30279007.html

For her “Rebel Heart†tour, Madonna wanted to look “strong and fierce, but feminine at the same timeâ€, says her makeup artist, Gina Brooke, who’s spent 10 years on and off the road with the American superstar.

"The look comes from a process of collaboration among Madonna, myself, the hairdresser and the other stylists," Brooke said before Tuesday's concert. 
"Of course she has to have beautiful, glowing skin and a 'full mouth' because we felt that's what really signifies a woman's strength, as well as strong lashes and brows. She had to look like a rebel ready to stand up for what she believes in - love."
Brooke has worked with Madonna on five world tours and numerous videos. "I don't do the whole tour, but I train the makeup artists and set the looks. I come in for different countries and make sure everything is working."
Brooke has decided she likes the final segment of the current show best. "It's like the 1930s, because she wears a sort of flapper dress. So I made eye shadow out of real gold for her and apply it to her lips as well, with a bit of eight-hour cream on top to make it glossy. I love that era and she wears it very well." 

Brooke confirms that a concert tour is anything but glamorous. "It is very hard work, very demanding. Madonna is one of the hardest-working artists I've ever worked for. There is really no one like her. She's very structured. She likes things a specific way, all the time, the same thing. 
"She doesn't meet people before show. She has the regimen she follows very rigidly. You really have to be professional - when she asks a question, you want to make sure you give her the answer right away, because if you take a minute away from her, it could cause you your job. 
"Most artists show up just before the show and just perform," Brooke said. "Madonna shows up hours before show time, checks the lights, goes through all the songs, makes sure the sound is working and so on. And what's always amazed me is that, after all that and just before the show, she'll sit with the head of each department, all of them with a notepad and pen. And she'll say, 'When I sing this song, this or that went wrong.' She can remember every single detail of what happened at that moment and knows how it needs to be fixed. She's a real perfectionist.
There's a big of magic involved in the quick costume changes, Brooke reveals. 
"Underneath the stage is a small changing room, with two stylists, the makeup artist and the hairstylist, some chairs, a clothes rack and a mirror." And every speedy change is practice-perfect. "We have to choreograph our movements for three or four weeks," she laughs.