The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

A lot of dates confirmed on Madonna.com

January (USA)

10. San Antonio - AT&T Center

12. Houston - Toyota center

14. Tulsa - BOK Center

16. Louisville - KFC Yum! center

18. Nashville - Bridgestone center

Icon Presale & Live Pass next september 16th at 10AM (Local time)

Public sale next september 21th at 10AM

February

04. Taipei - Taipei Arena
13. Tokyo - Saitama super arena
17. Hong Kong - Asia world arena

Icon Presale & Live Pass next september 17th at 10AM (Local time)

Public sale 

- Hong Kong = September 25th at 10AM
- Taipei = September 26th at 11AM

- Tokyo = October 10th at 10AM

http://www.madonna.com/news/title/madonna-announces-new-performances-in-the-us--asia

Madonna Announces New performances in the US & Asia

September 14, 2015

Just days after the launch of Madonna’s highly-anticipated Rebel Heart Tour, Live Nation announced today that Madonna is adding more tour dates in Asia and North America.  The new dates added to the 64-city world tour include first ever concerts by the Material Girl in Taipei, Hong Kong; Macau; Bangkok; Louisville, KY; San Antonio, Tulsa, OK, TX; Nashville, TN; as well as her first concerts in Tokyo in a decade and additional dates in Mexico City; and Houston, TX. A full list of dates can be found below.

The Rebel Heart Tour launched to two SOLD OUT nights and rave reviews in Montreal, Quebec on September 9th and 10th and will continue throughout North America and UK/Europe through the rest of 2015 and into 2016. The Montreal Gazette proclaimed  â€œin a spare-no-expense theatrical spectacle that artfully flowed from showstopper to showstopper, Madonna proved once again that she doesn’t just crave the spotlight — she owns it;†and Associated Press raved "Pole dancers dressed like nuns, Mike Tyson and nonstop theatrics.  Welcome to the church of Madonna,†

Tickets for the Rebel Heart concerts in North America will go on sale on Monday, September 21. Tickets in Hong Kong go on sale September 25 and in Taipei on Sat. Sept. 26. In Bangkok, tickets on sale on Sat. Oct. 3 and in Tokyo on sale Sat. Oct. 10th. On sale dates for the concert in Mexico City and the 2 performances in Macau to be announced.

Icon is Madonna's official fan club. Lifetime Legacy members of Icon will receive first access to tickets and VIP Packages. Fans may purchase an “Icon Live Pass†today, which gives them access not only to ticket & VIP Package pre-sales, but also a free membership to Icon, the official Madonna fan club, access to a tour devoted forum and an exclusive tour gift. Fans who are already registered simply need to upgrade their account with the Icon Live Pass on Madonna.com. 

In North America, Citi® cardmembers will be eligible for a presale opportunity beginning Thursday, Sept. 17th at 10am through Friday, September 18th at 5pm.In Asia, Citi® cardmembers will have access to a pre-sale opportunity in Taipei, Bangkok & Hong Kong.

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour is produced by Live Nation Global Touring.  

DATE - CITY - VENUE - ON SALE

Jan. 06 - Mexico City, MX - Sports Palace - Details to followJan. 10 - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center - On Sale Sept 21Jan. 12 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center - On Sale Sept 21Jan. 14 - Tulsa, OK - BOK Center - On Sale Sept 21Jan. 16 - Louisville, KY - KFC Yum! Center - On Sale Sept 21Jan. 18 - Nashville, TN - Bridgestone Arena - On Sale Sept 21

Feb. 04 - Taipei, Taiwan - Taipei Arena - On Sale Sept 26Feb. 09 - Bangkok, Thailand - Impact Arena - On Sale Oct. 3Feb. 13 - Tokyo, Japan - Saitama Arena - On Sale Oct 10Feb. 17 - Hong Kong - Asia World Arena - On Sale Sept 25Feb. 20 - Macau - Studio City Event Center - Details to followFeb. 21 - Macau - Studio City Event Center - Details to follow

Full Rebel Heart Tour Itinerary @ http://www.madonna-infinity.net/forums/index.php?/topic/114-the-rebel-heart-tour-2015-2016/?p=1208

I think it's time for us brazilians to stop believing.   :Madonna041:

Don't stop believing! There's hope yet. 

Based on dancer & choreographer Marvin Gofin's IG, they are doing 85 more shows after DC Washington. 

https://instagram.com/p/7lWPtRjZmo/

First 3 shows + 85 = 88 shows in total

With the newly announced dates, total shows are 76 [64 + 12]

Looks like there are 12 more dates to be announced as this tour will have at least 88 shows!!! Posted Image

I hope she visits Africa too. What about shows in Egypt, Marocco, Tunisia, South Africa? :)

I've always wondered why she has never visited SA, so many artists do concerts there.

But Egypt and other countries around it... There are too much violence and terrorism there, especially against everything that resembles USA, so I don't think it is safe for her to tour in these countries.

I think it's time for us brazilians to stop believing.   :Madonna041:

Yes, let's be realistics, but while the tour is not over, there's still hope! ;)

Recall that Maroon 5 are touring since 2014 and it was, say, only now that they confirmed their many concerts here - by the way, all of them almost sold out by this time I'm writing.

Don't stop believing! There's hope yet. 

Based on dancer & choreographer Marvin Gofin's IG, they are doing 85 more shows after DC Washington. 

https://instagram.com/p/7lWPtRjZmo/

First 3 shows + 85 = 88 shows in total

With the newly announced dates, total shows are 76 [64 + 12]

Looks like there are 12 more dates to be announced as this tour will have at least 88 shows!!! Posted Image

Yes, let's be realistics, but while the tour is not over, there's still hope! ;)

Recall that Maroon 5 are touring since 2014 and it was, say, only now that they confirmed their many concerts here - by the way, all of them almost sold out by this time I'm writing.

Ohh you guys are so sweet, thanks for cheering me up!  :seeno:

But I don't think that's wise, from a logistics point of view, going to Mexico,

then Asia/Australia and coming back do America for concerts in Brazil.

Let's see what happens next!

http://www.wdrb.com/story/30031359/madonna-to-perform-in-louisville-for-the-first-time

Madonna to perform in Louisville for the first time

Posted: Sep 15, 2015 4:40 AM EDTUpdated: Sep 15, 2015 4:45 AM EDT

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- The "Material Girl" is coming to Louisville for the first time. 

Madonna hits the stage at the KFC Yum! Center on Saturday, January 16, 2016 with her "Rebel Heart" tour.

The pop icon has been in the spotlight for more than three decades with mega-hits including "Like A Virgin," "Justify My Love" and "Vogue."  Madonna has also  sold a record breaking 300 million records and has a reputation for putting on a provocative and visual show. 

Tickets start at $40 and go up from there.  Tickets for the Louisville show will go on sale to the public on Monday, September 21, 2015 at 10 a.m.  The presale for fan club and Citi-card holders begins Wednesday, September 16, 2015.  Tickets can be purchased at www.Ticketmaster.com, the KFC Yum! Center box office and all Ticketmaster outlets. Charge by phone at 1-800-745-3000.

For complete tour and ticket information, visit: www.madonna.comand www.livenation.com #RebelHeartTour

Ohh you guys are so sweet, thanks for cheering me up!  :seeno:

But I don't think that's wise, from a logistics point of view, going to Mexico,

then Asia/Australia and coming back do America for concerts in Brazil.

Let's see what happens next!

We had our Queen here in her last two tours; Japan will have her back after 10 years and Australia, after the notorious 23 years; not to mention the countries which are getting her for the very first time.

Being a little altruistic may help to get over the possible disappointment ;)

Iconic Intro speech:

I'm a woman.
I'm a blonde.
I have tits and ass.
And an insatiable desire to be noticed.
Come on, baby, show us your ass.
Shake it for us, baby.
Do that dance you do so well for us, baby.
Okay.
But I still want to start a revolution.
Somebody's got to.

BORN TO BE A SUPERSTAR. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.
BORN TO BE A SUPERSTAR. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.

There's too much beauty in the world going to waste.
Too much talent going unnoticed.
Too much creativity being crushed beneath the wheel of corporate branding and what's trending.
But it's time to wake up.

BORN TO BE A SUPERSTAR.

And I looked into the eyes of people and I saw helplessness.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE.

I saw hopelessness.
I saw humans searching for a way out.

[Watch me, people. I am great and I am somebody. I've been up and down so many times, no one could ever stop me cause I'm somebody. I am beautiful!]

Because when those fascist dictators posing as righteous men come for you, with their big leather boots to shut you up, to put a gag in your mouth, you better be prepared to fight for what you believe in.
You better be prepared to die for what you believe in.
I want to start a revolution.
Are you with me?

[i'm the best the world has ever seen. I'm the best ever. I'm somebody you'll never forget cause I work hard and sweat in my tears. Can't be stopped. I'm never falling again and if I did, I'll come back.]

Posted Image

Madonna's official Facebook has created a photo album called "Unapologetic Fans"; they're sharing pictures of fans who had a chance to go on stage during Unapologetic Bitch:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153627368294402.1073741838.10584534401&type=3

Yves, from Montreal - Montreal, September 10th, 2015

Posted Image

Heather, from South Carolina - Washington, September 12th, 2015

Posted Image

Madonna's official Facebook has created a photo album called "Unapologetic Fans"; they're sharing pictures of fans who had a chance to go on stage during Unapologetic Bitch:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153627368294402.1073741838.10584534401&type=3

Yves, from Montreal - Montreal, September 10th, 2015

Posted Image

Heather, from South Carolina - Washington, September 12th, 2015

Posted Image

What an honour to be on stage with our Queen. Don't know how I'd react if I were the chosen one. #dead

The most noticeable thing is how happy she looks. You can’t fake happiness. You can’t fake that beaming smile. The press are loving it and reviewers are noting how happy she looks and chatty she is. I love the spontaneous interaction and connection to the audience. The atmosphere is warm and relaxed. It actually makes sense with the show being all about hearts, romance and love yet with a bit of her playful rebel side thrown in. I think that a lot of people will appreciate the show once they see the show live as opposed to viewing the show on periscope and YT since no video can fully capture the full essence of the show. And they will get used to the slower tempo and embrace the warmer atmosphere of the show.

Im doing a little mariah up in here/heels

(are you ready to put that mariah out)?

praying to the Lord [hes gonna make it happen/make it happen] - bring that show to brazil

I promise I will give all my descamisados a magical moment or two.

please please please Im crying my eyes lungs make up out - make it happen :1f614: :1f614: :cryin2::angel: