The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

We ALL wanna listen to some tracks from Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories, Erotica, etc. But I think there is a clear difference between DISAPPOINTMENT and NEGATIVITY.Am I disappointed because she is only singing 80's stuff (so far)? A little, but you won't see me cutting my veins on the front row just because she is singing Like a Virgin once again. I mean, IT'S MADONNA WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, she is not Beyoncé (who does the same thing again and again and again), SHE IS MADONNA. She could literally fart on stage and create a convincing theatrical number around it and it would work.So, please, understand that while some of us share part of your disappointment. we are tired of your negativity.As I have read above, we should feel happy because she is still touring, she won't last forever.

Yeah, sorry I'm not someone who lowers his expectations.

Yeah, and that's what makes me so mad. She could use the time to actually perform some songs she has never done or hasn't done in a long time. Do you get me?

Nope. She is doing the songs she wants to do and it should be up to her to decide what she wants to do. If you don't like it, don't go see her, I don't think her or her bank account really gives a fuck.

But she will, at least by the looks of the set list and what we've heard - Love Don't Live.....WTG (hopefully). I think for the first time in a long time she's actually doing stuff we want to hear (well, at least I!) and songs that she hasn't done for years! We should all be very happy :)

Who's That Girl is the only song besides a 1-minute sample of LDLHA she's doing that she hasn't done in a long time. Ther rest are songs from the Immaculate Collection and the standard edition of Celebration.

Yeah, and that's what makes me so mad. She could use the time to actually perform some songs she has never done or hasn't done in a long time. Do you get me?

Yeah I get where you are coming from, but you seem incapable of seeing this from anyone else's point of view but your own. A world tour isn't about you or what you want. I am sorry you can't just be happy for others and sit this one out. Trust me in almost 30 years of being a fan things have rarely gone my way, I deal with it and move on.

Maybe she's planning on rotating some of the older tracks and have alternate set lists in different shows. For example, if there is an acoustic/folk section (i.e. Frida/gypsy) she could change some songs from show to show and still keep the same choreograph (i.e. Who's That Girl / Material Girl / Dress You Up / True Blue). This way she could keep an element of surprise for each show night. Maybe, just thinking out loud...

Yeah I get where you are coming from, but you seem incapable of seeing this from anyone else's point of view but your own. A world tour isn't about you or what you want. I am sorry you can't just be happy for others and sit this one out. Trust me in almost 30 years of being a fan things have rarely gone my way, I deal with it and move on.

My problem is that ppl are constantly attacking me for my opinion. You can just ignore it seriously. Everyone is like "I love everything she does no matter what". I'm not like that.

I wanna buy the DVD , though. But what#s the point of all the songs are shit?

Well don't buy the DVD. Build a bridge and get over it. Your one person out of a fan base of millions, she's not catering to you or 20 others. I'm not fan of her 80's stuff but I don't care, I think it's great that she's performing some stuff she has not done in centuries. I'm excited to see how those songs have been re-invented. 

Maybe she's planning on rotating some of the older tracks and have alternate set lists in different shows. For example, if there is an acoustic/folk section (i.e. Frida/gypsy) she could change some songs from show to show and still keep the same choreograph (i.e. Who's That Girl / Material Girl / Dress You Up / True Blue). This way she could keep an element of surprise for each show night. Maybe, just thinking out loud...

I wish she'd do that but I'm sure she won't she's not that flexible in that sense unfortunately.

General public, my ass........ (excuse me) die hard fans like me have been waiting a long time for her to do quite a few of the songs on that list! Just sayin'.....

Which ones? Like a Virgin, Holiday? :lol:

Well don't buy the DVD. Build a bridge and get over it. Your one person out of a fan base of millions, she's not catering to you or 20 others. I'm not fan of her 80's stuff but I don't care, I think it's great that she's performing some stuff she has not done in centuries. I'm excited to see how those songs have been re-invented. 

This is my favourite album of her since AL. It's annoying and disappointing. I was incredibly hyped for this concert and 100% ready to go and now this setlist is shaping up to be the greatest disappointment in my time as a Madonna fan.

Did you read this? Drownedmadonna on Fb

No Family and Friends show tonight, according to our reporter in Montreal, Andrea Pacini, who talked with Rebel Heart Tour director Jamie King. Only standard rehearsals. â€ª#‎Madonna‬ â€ª#‎RebelHeartTour‬

Wow, more stubborn than us this time right? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN I DECIDE IT'S THE RIGHT TIME FOR YOU TO KNOW!

Did you read this? Drownedmadonna on Fb

No Family and Friends show tonight, according to our reporter in Montreal, Andrea Pacini, who talked with Rebel Heart Tour director Jamie King. Only standard rehearsals. â€ª#‎Madonna‬ â€ª#‎RebelHeartTour‬

Isn't that kinda weird? I mean, she traditionally does this show for family and friends.

My problem is that ppl are constantly attacking me for my opinion. You can just ignore it seriously. Everyone is like "I love everything she does no matter what". I'm not like that.

baby I'm talking to u like a brother

you got angry for some songs choice....you're still mad..screaming to boing her

and when another user told u to wait and see

you just replied: I don't give a fuck about your opinions...stupid 45 years old men..ecc....ecc....

if u don't want people attacking u...calm down <3

The issue is if you had said "Not a big fan of the setlist, wish she had done more 90's songs and rare stuff" most people probably would have been more sympathetic, I know I would.

But when you act like Madonna is personally trying to spite you and the world is ending and everything horrible is happening to you and Madonna is the cause of all your pain, anger and frustration, people get defensive and attack you.

Just a chill a bit, you don't have to like everything she does, I don't. Hated the Bedtime Stories era initially, warmed up to it, but I didn't go around asking why she was doing this to me and couldn't release another Like a Prayer or Erotica. At the time 1994 - 1997 was a snooze fest as a fan. I appreciate it more now though.