The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

So we can talk about illuminatix setlist and we can't talk about mp3 rehearsal?

I call his bullshit. His setlist changes every time a source confirms something. Do people really think Madonna would change this much of a tour drastically? We got rehearsal pics from the MDNA Tour a month after it was announced. You think she learns all of this to go 'Oh nevermind, I'm going to learn the Charleston instead.'

The tour is 2 weeks away, they're going to be near completion, Madonna would probably flip and reschedule more shows if they made last minute changes.

i asked a genuine question on MTribe regarding the leak if anyone had a credible source about it and was given a warning and the whole leaks arent dscussed here speech, in my opinion it was just a innocent question and tbh i prefer this forum than MTribe, it's also quite interesting how during the MDNA Tour they were posting spoilers left right and centre but are not posting anything this time, the demo leaks might have put M and her team into lockdown so if there is a rehersal it will probably leak after opening night, thats my thoughts on it anyway

i asked a genuine question on MTribe regarding the leak if anyone had a credible source about it and was given a warning and the whole leaks arent dscussed here speech, in my opinion it was just a innocent question and tbh i prefer this forum than MTribe, it's also quite interesting how during the MDNA Tour they were posting spoilers left right and centre but are not posting anything this time, the demo leaks might have put M and her team into lockdown so if there is a rehersal it will probably leak after opening night, thats my thoughts on it anyway

Please leak like the days before the show like MDNA Tour's dress rehearsal.  :cry:  I'm honestly pissed about the setlist thing because I don't like being surprised on a show and I'm going to the Montreal ones.

MInfinity >>> Tribe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MNation

(kinda off-topic eh)

I don't understand what's your problem.We got a setlist rumors of a guy on mtribe. This set list is changing everytime and all talk about that set list as a real set list.I just shared a rumor about mp3 rehearsal and the set list rehearsed and this is a problem?

Why? Cause you don't have the mp3?Remember, I'm not changing the set list everytime, I'm not doing speculation. I just shered what I know. I didn't say my set list is official or that is the final set list.I thought that soemone was interested to know something about mp3 rehearsal and about what she was rehearsing, and someone ask me to tell what I know about them.I wanted to shere the set list to show that MAYBE the illuminatix set list could be fake.You don't have to believe in my set list, but I'm not to blame if I talked about mp3 rehearsal.

super_hero_tony "Rebel ⤠Heart" rehearsals. As we come to the final stretch of costume development you should know about Madonna's costume designer Arianne Phillips. Arianne is a modern day Edith Head. (If you don't know who that is Google her) I meet Arianne for the first time on Madonna's 2001 Drowned World Tour. Who would have known that 15 years later we would be preparing for our 6th Madonna tour. In that time Arianne has been nominated for 2 Oscars and designed a hit show on Broadway. I don't know of any other time an Oscar nominated designer has contributed to a concert tour. Arianne has introduced the principles of costume design for film to the world of live performance concerts. That is pretty ground breaking. It is the most professional, well run, organized efficient process I have ever seen. The costume department is a well oiled interlocking series of gears that never closes. A costume designers career is very exciting but as with all "Illusion" there is a part the audience never sees. Meetings,research,deadlines, endless fittings ,edits and stress. My personal feeling is it is an addiction. It is the rush you feel on opening night that drives us. I have a new appreciation for costume designers. You realize how much they rely on their team. This time I really wanted to do my part to help. I think we have the most supportive group I can remember. It will be a push to opening night but we will make this happen to give Madonna's fans the best experience they have EVER had. The design process on this tour has been the the most memorable experience that I will take away. Watching the huddle and seeing the decision making process. Madonna tells a story. Nothing is on stage just because it's pretty. It needs to have a valid purpose. I hope you are prepared for Sept 9th. Do NOT miss the opening number. 16 daysâ—

I think the rehearsal should not leak now. We should wait until opening night just to have HQ link of first show and then rehearsal mp3 should come later. I think rehearsal and album leaks are much different. General public do not care about rehearsal, but they do pay attention to the album. So that was bad for the leak.

As for tour rehearsal, I still think it is possible for the setlist to change. Just switching songs here and there would not hurt. She might rehearse all those songs for real and to change it along the way.   Backdrop is another story though. I think it is set !

I think the rehearsal should not leak now. We should wait until opening night just to have HQ link of first show and then rehearsal mp3 should come later. I think rehearsal and album leaks are much different. General public do not care about rehearsal, but they do pay attention to the album. So that was bad for the leak.

As for tour rehearsal, I still think it is possible for the setlist to change. Just switching songs here and there would not hurt. She might rehearse all those songs for real and to change it along the way.   Backdrop is another story though. I think it is set !

I agree with you... and this time being as the tour starts in North America in an arena... (fingers crossed) No one will be let in to the venue until opening night.  I think after opening night... as usual the internet, news outlets and fans are going to have a field day posting snippets or full LQ recordings of every number and interlude... But until then, I hope nothing leaks.

Warning: this article contains Rebel Heart Tour spoilers
What It’s Like to Choreograph for Madonna
Few gigs compare to creating the moves for Madonna. Choreographer Megan Lawson is living that dream.

Lawson, whom you might know from Fanny Pak, began working on Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour a few months ago. But it’s not her first rodeo with the Queen of Pop. The Canadian-born choreographer was also responsible for the moves in Madonna’s “Living for Love†and “Ghosttown†videos, along with Madonna’s 2015 Grammy Awards performance, and was a contributing choreographer to Madge’s MDMA tour.

Dance Spirit spoke with Lawson about her work on the upcoming tour.

Dance Spirit: What’s the process of choreographing for a tour of this scale?
Megan Lawson: Jamie King is the show’s director. The process starts with a discussion between Jamie, Madonna and I about ideas and concepts. Then, my dancers, Jamie and I get into the studio and experiment for a while before presenting to M. She always has a hand in the choreography. She loves to be part of the process and collaborate with everyone, from the lighting designer to the makeup artist. I’d say every number in the tour has at least one part Madonna choreographed herself. It’s a really fun process.

DS: Are there other choreographers working with you? 
ML: Since I’m the lead choreographer on this tour, I got to recommend other choreographers to collaborate with. I was so fortunate to bring in other artists, including Jillian Meyers, Matt Cady and Kevin Maher, who are all friends of mine. The great thing about involving other choreographers is that the show becomes really diverse. Every song is different stylistically, and each has a unique choreographic vibe.

DS: Does anything about the tour scare you?
ML: Getting it all done in time! It’s been a challenge to coordinate everything. Madonna doesn’t settle for anything but the best—she’s a perfectionist. It takes time. This is certainly the biggest-scale production I’ve ever experienced. I can’t wait to see it all come together. I know it will. But right now it’s crunch time, and that’s a little scary.

DS: What are your top three favorite Madonna songs?
ML: “Human Nature,†“Messiah†and “Falling Free.â€

DS: What’s your advice for Dance Spirit readers?
ML: Explore as many avenues as you can. I never really had goals or plans that were set in stone. I just knew I wanted to dance and create for living. I tried lots of different things—from taking a wide variety of classes to assisting choreographers to picking up small gigs here and there. What really paid off the most, though, was grabbing some friends and making a few little videos of my own. Those experiences were more satisfying than working as a backup dancer—and Madonna ended up hiring me after seeing some of the clips! It’s OK if your goals change over time. Be open to your desires and follow your heart.

Madonna’s Rebel Heart Tour begins September 9. Visit madonna.com for more info.