The Rebel Heart Tour 2015-2016

FUCK!

(sorry I'm getting very passionate about this tour tracklist, 'cause this has been the first album I really loved after years!!)

She is thinking to perform La vie en rose according to Madonnarama... WTF!I want her own gems, beautiful snubbed songs like Love Profusion, Secret, Nothing Really Matters, Rain or Hold Tight, c'me on...

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/08/04/the-rebel-heart-tour-rumours/

This is the perfect tour to finally perform NOTHING REALLY MATTERS. doesn't she know that this one is really a fan favorite and is always snubbed!?

I full-heartly agree.

It's about god damn time she pulls out this gem. She did Human Nature and she did Candy Shop. If she feels like doing fan-favourites she could have at least do a song that could work live.

FUCK!

(sorry I'm getting very passionate about this tour tracklist, 'cause this has been the first album I really loved after years!!)

She is thinking to perform La vie en rose according to Madonnarama... WTF!I want her own gems, beautiful snubbed songs like Love Profusion, Secret or Hold Tight, c'me on...

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2015/08/04/the-rebel-heart-tour-rumours/

I heard. TRAGIC.

I think it may only be a mashup with another song, though or maybe in place of Between the Bars?

Thematically the song works very well with True Blue.

I dont give a fuck if people don't know album tracks she should perform them anyway so people can remember and rediscover them or discover them for the first time. When are people gonna start giving her credit for her vast music catalogue when she doesnt give herself enough credit for the amazing music she's done idgi

MORE REBEL HEART TOUR RUMORS
 [Take this with a grain of salt]
source: MT forum

- S.E.X is the first interlude
- Body Shop has a sampler of "La Vie En Rose"
- Unapologetic Bitch is the second song of tour
- Rebel Heart song has a Led Zeppelin sampler
- Madonna dances with nuns in "Deeper and Deeper"

Agree, D&D should have been on CT. It was replaced with Erotica/You Thrill Me.

She should have performed D&D after Music, while wearing that white costume. After that, would be Erotica. La Isla Bonita was a mess.

Thats not what I remember.... Everybody was supposed to be where Erotica/You Thrill Me was.

MORE REBEL HEART TOUR RUMORS
 [Take this with a grain of salt]
source: MT forum

- S.E.X is the first interlude
- Body Shop has a sampler of "La Vie En Rose"
- Unapologetic Bitch is the second song of tour
- Rebel Heart song has a Led Zeppelin sampler
- Madonna dances with nuns in "Deeper and Deeper"

Funny how all these "new information" on MadonnaTribe are posted by newbies.

yes D&D was replaced by Erotica. I love the last section of CT even La Isla Bonita.

La isla Bonita from CT was a great rework...that remix was fun, the choreography was perfect!

La isla Bonita from S&S was boring, almost the same thing but different costumes  :cry:

yes D&D was replaced by Erotica. I love the last section of CT even La Isla Bonita.

I love that Erotica replaced D&D but Everybody being replaced by another atrocious remake of La Isla Bonita that sounded completely out of place was a crime. It just didn't work in that segment. Imo CT was close to perfection but if I were to change a few things about it it would've been like this:

Future Lovers*

Open Your Heart - GT was boring in the first segment. The backdrop was more suitable for the last section too. Also, a Stuart Price Remix of this could've been FIRE!

Like a Virgin

Jump

Confessions (Interlude)

Live to Tell

Forbidden Love*

Isaac*

Like It or Not*

Sorry*

Sorry (Remix) (Interlude)

I Love New York*

Ray of Light

Let It Will Be*

Drowned World / Substitute for Love

Paradise (Not for Me)

How High* (Interlude) - I think this could've worked really well as a transition between Paradise and Music. It fits with both sections.

Music

Get Together* - It would've been SO much better in this section!!!

Erotica / You Thrill Me

Everybody

Lucky Star / Hung Up* - This was a medley anyway...

Pole trainer hired to teach Madonna how to pole dance

https://www.unitedpoleartists.com/2015/05/the-official-pole-trainer-for-the-madonna-tour/

Mona Marie is the official pole trainer for Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart Tour. She has trained and taught Madonna herself and her dancers the art of pole dancing. She is a well known and extremely popular show girl in New York City. She is known for her dare devil tricks on some of the city’s tallest poles. 

In May 2015, UnitedPoleArtists.com published an interview with Mona Marie, the official pole trainer for Madonna’s upcoming Rebel Heart Tour.

Mona Marie told UPA (United Pole Artists):

"I haven’t got any word if I am going on tour yet but I was hired to teach and train Madonna and her dancers how to do the pole, for the pole piece in her tour which I am collaborating with the head choreographers."

Thats not what I remember.... Everybody was supposed to be where Erotica/You Thrill Me was.

Yes, the provisional setlist posted by Drowned Madonna back in the day had Everybody following Music and Deeper & Deeper preceding Lucky Star, however, the studio version of Everybody had the start of Lucky Star in the end and the choreographer who did Erotica (RJ Durell) submitted his work set to the music of Deeper & Deeper. It was never rehearsed though (Everybody was ready from the promo tour).

Yes, but only on "paper", not when actual rehearsals started.

I think it would have been weird to do Deeper & Deeper again, right after RIT. However, the demo version of Erotica kind of distrupted the flow, as great as it is, not exactly a good fit for a hits closing segment since it was for the hardcore fans. Same for Everybody, only the hardcore fans know it since it never became a hit and was not on The Immaculate Collection so La Isla Bonita was a better choice in this regard.